jake, you still a bucks fan?* | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

jake, you still a bucks fan?*

Incredible how all the haters in the comments section pounced on this tweet by Magic.
When Kidd came into the league he had no jumper either, but much like a Rajon Rondo, he controlled the game from the pg position. Kidd also had Jamal Mashburn and Jim Jackson to help. Rondo didn't blossom till KG, Paul Pierce, and Ray Allen got together on the Celts.
Here's hoping MCW can channel his skills in an effective manner & learn from a PG who mastered the position, not unlike Magic.
If Jason Kidd and Magic Johnson think MCW has the goods to flourish w/ some help, I'll take their opinion over some serial haters on message boards.

I really enjoyed MCW's time with the Sixers. My only question is whether he can consistently withstand the rigors of an NBA schedule. Lotsa injuries and missed games. Obviously hard to know how his health will be moving forward, but perhaps that's one of the reasons Hinkie traded him. Also, apparently he thinks there are upgrades at PG in the draft. He'd better be right. Also, this Canaan guy may not have been just a throw-in. He's probably the Sixers' PG for the rest of the year.

Bucks, Atlanta Braves, Boston Bruins, Miami Dolphins. Started watching sports around 1972...picked the four best teams in each sport and have stuck with them. ;)

Thank your lucky sports stars that you didn't start watching sports in 1948...

Eagles, Indians, bullets & maple leafs...

That woulda sucked...

Bucks, Atlanta Braves, Boston Bruins, Miami Dolphins. Started watching sports around 1972...picked the four best teams in each sport and have stuck with them. ;)

1985 for me. My Dad indoctrinated me into the Yankees and NY Rangers. He didn't care as much about NBA and NFL so I went with the showtime Lakers and the (at the time) LA Raiders.

1985 for me. My Dad indoctrinated me into the Yankees and NY Rangers. He didn't care as much about NBA and NFL so I went with the showtime Lakers and the (at the time) LA Raiders.
Your bi-coastal fandom helps to explain your bi-polar posting...

I latched onto the Dolphins around that time because of Csonka.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom