Jamie Dixon to TCU | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Jamie Dixon to TCU

My first calls as the Pitt AD would be to Gregg Marshall at Wichita St. and Archie Miller at Dayton.

I see all of this as karma for all of his years kicking and hissying, trying his best to get on the court and not stay by the bench, dirty play and all.

Poof. He's now a "horned" frog. :)

South Florida hasn't been too happy with him and might be very happy if Pitt took Antigua.

Wow, I hadn't been paying attention to his tenure down there.

OK, Pitt's probably not interested in him.

Francis03 Does Pitt have any commits/ recruits who we might be able to flip? Anyone that may have been our radar?
We never recruited any of their commits, but the one that I assume will attract a lot of attention if he open things up is 3-star guard, Justice Kithcart. He just won a Virginia state chip with Kentucky commit, Sacha Killeya-Jones.

We never recruited any of their commits, but the one that I assume will attract a lot of attention if he open things up is 3-star guard, Justice Kitchart. He just won a Virginia state chip with Kentucky commit, Sacha Killeya-Jones.

If nothing else, he has a badass name.

He's as good as gone. Archie goes to Pitt.

So far, so good to this point! I still think if Pitt wants Archie, he gone. Dayton is a nice job and all, but if you have a chance to coach ACC basketball, you pull that trigger. Same principle goes if they want to try to lure Chris Mack away from Xavier.

Ben Howland isn't leaving Mississippi State. Look at the recruiting class he just pulled in. He has a good set up in a weak league. Now, if Pitt is willing to splash the cash...

Wow, I hadn't been paying attention to his tenure down there.

OK, Pitt's probably not interested in him.

In fact I saw someone put Antigua on their hot seat coach list. He'll probably get another year there because they believe that their football coach only improved because they gave him enough time. He's under pressure to get it together and succeed - after getting rid of Skip Holtz at the end of the 2012 season and his replacement Taggert getting to a bowl this year, his 3rd year - Antigua (who replaced Stan Heath) is on the clock in his 3rd year to produce for the basketball program.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom