JB going off on Greg Doyel on the retirement question. | Syracusefan.com

JB going off on Greg Doyel on the retirement question.

Pretty appropriate question assuming JB drew up that awful drive to Cooney on the last play.

Hey, we got what we deserved. A National Championship was ours for the taking and MCW and James sucked big time tonight, we couldn't grab a rebound, and still the game was close and JB's coaching was a big reason why we lost.

His ego comes first not the hot hand thats why Jerami got sat. Nothing comes before Boeheims ego does it?

Good time to move on IMO. THanks for a great career JB and bring in Hop!

Wow. JB just called someone "thin skinned" (ok, a little hypocritical) and a "" slipped in there.

Pretty appropriate question assuming JB drew up that awful drive to Cooney on the last play.

Hey, we got what we deserved. A National Championship was ours for the taking and MCW and James sucked big time tonight, we couldn't grab a rebound, and still the game was close and JB's coaching was a big reason why we lost.

His ego comes first not the hot hand thats why Jerami got sat. Nothing comes before Boeheims ego does it?

Glad to see you are a true SU Fan...smh

Hey Greg Doyle, eat a bag

you couldn't be both more wrong and a bigger jerk. JB took this team to the final four. We have no inside scorer. We only have 1 shooter. Yet here we are one game from the National championship game. Yeah. Hop will be 100% better.

My god this is a bad post. Sit the next few plays out and cool off.

JB's coaching may very well be the reason that this team got this far. Sit the f back.

Really odd post.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Hey, we got what we deserved. A National Championship was ours for the taking and MCW and James sucked big time tonight, we couldn't grab a rebound, and still the game was close and JB's coaching was a big reason why we lost

Good time to move on IMO. THanks for a great career JB and bring in Hop![/quote

That's a clown post bro

You do know that the last play was designed for Southerland, but UM switched up the D and had him covered, and left Cooney with no good options.

Guys I love jb, but c'mon that was as bad as a coaching job as I've seen recently. This team was remarkably beatable. Why can't anyone admit that without being labeled a "not true" SU fan?

You're an idiot.

JB just had a huge coaching blunder in a 1 possession Final Four game that we lost. Some of ya'll quoting me and getting all abrasive need to remember that. And the National Championship this season was ours we were better than Louisville and Michigan.

Sorry but we should have won it all I am pissed off it sucks.

We got another final 4 out of JB I think now is the perfect time for him to ride off into the sunset. Thats all.

Between putting Jermai back on the bench when he was the only guy other than CJ who played well and that last play to Cooney I think JB takes a big chunk of the blame for tonights loss.

Seriously, the championship was ours for the taking? We were ranking 19th heading into the BE tourney. We weren't exactly the 1991 UNLV team here for ssake. JB's defensive adjustments were the reason we were in the ing game. I bet you molest collies.

JB coached his ass off this year. One of his best ever.

Seriously, the championship was ours for the taking? We were ranking 19th heading into the BE tourney. We weren't exactly the 1991 UNLV team here for ssake. JB's defensive adjustments were the reason we were in the game. I bet you molest collies.

Who the f was in ATLANTA with us?

Were there 18 other teams here? Or was it Witchita, the team we had in a 20 point hole 3 weeks ago in the first half, and Michigan?

Where are the rest of these great teams this weekend that we should bow down to?

It was ours we should have won 2 games this weekend and his coaching sucked. Especially calling that quick time out and thinking we could get 2 layups...WITH NO GUARDS!

I don't know what's worse, this post or the fact that someone hit 'like' on it.

Igor?

Wait, two of our most important players were no shows and JB is the reason why we LOST? Wow, I thought his second half coaching was amazing. And if you think he drew up THAT play for Cooney, you're wrong. JB for all his many faults doesn't throw players under the bus when they .

JB just had a huge coaching blunder in a 1 possession Final Four game that we lost. Some of ya'll quoting me and getting all abrasive need to remember that. And the National Championship this season was ours we were better than Louisville and Michigan.

Sorry but we should have won it all I am pissed off it sucks.

We got another final 4 out of JB I think now is the perfect time for him to ride off into the sunset. Thats all.

Between putting Jermai back on the bench when he was the only guy other than CJ who played well and that last play to Cooney I think JB takes a big chunk of the blame for tonights loss.
If Jerami was playing James wouldn't gave made the late three.

Cooney want the designed play.

Take the blame for a bad post and move on.

Guys I love jb, but c'mon that was as bad as a coaching job as I've seen recently. This team was remarkably beatable. Why can't anyone admit that without being labeled a "not true" SU fan?

He had us in a great position to win when we couldn't buy a 3 pointer for 90% of the game. Triche should've been going to the line to tie it up at 58 and instead he was walking to the bench because he fouled out. That was a terrible foul JB called on Triche there just like 3 of the 5 called on MCW...

Dispute what he said then

Not gonna happen.

Noone will want to talk about why Jerami got sat in the second half when he was the only guy other than CJ playing well.

We had a good year, we were very close, I am sorry but coaching was a huge reason why we lost tonight thats all there is too it. Michigan were ready to choke that one up to us.

JB taking out Grant and thinking we could get 2 layups in under 15 seconds with no time outs left is a HUGE reason we lost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom