JB going off on Greg Doyel on the retirement question. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

JB going off on Greg Doyel on the retirement question.

I don't want JB to leave, but I do dislike the gang mentality that was mentioned on here, and regardless of the pieces we had left on the chess board I still think that last play looked horrible. I'm far more upset about the blown calls toward the end, especially MCW's 4th. But that anticlimatic Cooney play was horrible, regardless of whose fault it was. It was about as bright as BT's foul with 14 on the shot clock, and MCW's semi-typical offensive(5th) foul out of frustration for what the other player was getting away with... and the bad officiating at the end. Just a lot of ugliness after an otherwise incredible surge to put us somehow right back in the thick of things when by all odds we should have been done sooner. So yes, that play was our own contribution to the late game dungpile, even if JB stole it from under John Wooden's pillow back in the day or something.

JB was inaprop
Hey Greg Doyle, eat a ba

JB was inappropriate and obnoxious. The way he responded to Doyle was just awful. You guys can have your SU blinders on but JB was way out of line.

I heard an interview with Gregg on the coach and company show yesterday and I was trying to find it online and could not. It was a very interesting to hear how the question went down and to try and get a feel for him. If anyone finds it please post for everyone it was the coach and company show and it was around 6 pm so maybe the last hour of the show around 6 to 615 mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom