Jesse Edwards Out For The Season | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Edwards Out For The Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the pick and roll going between Girard/Symir and Benny/Frank.

Our bench is a lot better than we had thought earlier this year. They are not bucket getters, but they’re the productive high energy type we’ve sorely needed in years past.

I will die on this hill. Frank’s gonna shock a lot of people if Boeheim gives him the chance. I get Rak Jr and T roberts vibes from him.

He is directly responsible for multiple wins from game-changing blocks that resulted in huge turnovers as well as fast break points. Aside from that, his presence as a deterrent, a la Fab Melo, was the single biggest thing he brought to to this team. This is devastating news and completely caught me off guard today.

Only if Jimmy plays Center. Otherwise Frank will slide in at the 5 with Sidibe backing him up.
Sidibe? Did his knee get better when Jesse hurt his wrist?

We haven't had any injury issues all season outside of a little here and there. We were due.

This is why you have depth.

I felt our depth was fine at center. You’re not gonna have 3 guys that expect minutes. Jesse and Frank were a good 1 2 punch. 3rd would be a combo of Sid, JBA, Jimmy. Most teams don’t expect to have a center that can play 20 and be real helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom