Jordan Tucker Derail Thread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Jordan Tucker Derail Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well played by Mr. Knox! He juked out the whole media and me. Told us down to UNC and Duke, then makes it UK! Wow just wow!

I'm usually for a kid doing whatever they want in recruiting. It's their life. But when you make ATLien look like a clueless clown, that's when the gloves come off for me...

Last edited:
He will not be back. Then again, he doesn't care how he looks. But he hasn't been right on anything.
He is reminiscent of some other joker. He was spinning so much, he looked like one of those guys spinning plates on sticks at the carnival. How the heck would he know what Sid was doing? And nobody that has legit information would go all in on it, because they know that no matter what a kid says, he could change his mind in 5 minutes.

So Francis and Corey Evans both say that Duke won't reach out to Tucker. To me that's a pretty strong confirmation that this Knox commmittemetn has no effect on Tucker
You mean Tech insider was speaking out of his butt some more? Consider me shocked.

You mean Tech insider was speaking out of his butt some more? Consider me shocked.

Certainly seems that way.

But I won't be comfortable until we hear something definitive.

So why do we think beezle44 is credible on their board? Clearly a cuse poster with that name. How long has he been a member there?

I heard the only thing holding Tucker back from committing to Syracuse is if he isn't a one and done he will be behind Buddy in 18-19.

So why do we think beezle44 is credible on their board? Clearly a cuse poster with that name. How long has he been a member there?

He's credible for sure. In fact, I am positive he's credible. Seems brilliant and a great guy overall.

Huh? Some of you people are off your rocker.

Yeah I'm off my rocker. Who's he playing over?

Tell that to Derryck Thornton, Chase Jeter and Marques Bolden. All 5 stars that never got off the bench there(to date in Boldens case).

Yeah I'm off my rocker. Who's he playing over?

Tell that to Derryck Thornton, Chase Jeter and Marques Bolden. All 5 stars that never got off the bench there(to date in Boldens case).

You mentioned three players, one of who averaged 26 minutes a game his Frosh year. But your list provides zero support for your assertion anyways and is a red herring. You don't know how much he will play if he goes there. I know that for sure.

He's credible for sure. In fact, I am positive he's credible. Seems brilliant and a great guy overall.

Is this where I should come clean and say that's my handle over there? :)

You mentioned three players, one of who averaged 26 minutes a game his Frosh year. But your list provides zero support for your assertion anyways and is a red herring. You don't know how much he will play if he goes there. I know that for sure.

And Thornton still transferred.

You never answered my question either.

Is Tucker playing over Grayson Allen or Gary Trent? No.

K plays 6-7 guys just like Boeheim. You negatively coach against that and his stacked roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom