Class of 2015 - JUCO OLB Ted Taylor (KS) Signed LOI | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 JUCO OLB Ted Taylor (KS) Signed LOI

We all have our issues. For Ano i think that his Juco PTSD is a result of that infamous night years ago when he was trolling Nassau JC for on that night that ladies night last call took on a special meaning :)

We all have our issues. For Ano i think that his Juco PTSD is a result of that infamous night years ago when he was trolling Nassau JC for on that night that ladies night last call took on a special meaning :)
Or as some refer to it - Friday.

Or as some refer to it - Friday.
This board is great and Ano is one of the very best posters always has good info fun to mess with each other. Cant wait for Friday!

Kid can play, but why use a scholly on a juco for the deepest position group on your roster? Jon Thomas could be taking all of this kid's reps with zero dropoff...

Cuse'91 said:
Kid can play, but why use a scholly on a juco for the deepest position group on your roster? Jon Thomas could be taking all of this kid's reps with zero dropoff...

Obviously there would be a drop off or Thomas would be in that spot at #2. Also, I don't know if Thomas was on specials but Taylor was great tonight on specials.

Just heard an announcement at The Varsity:

"Ano, your crow is ready."

;)

All in good fun buddy. Let's enjoy the win and the young guns.