Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was as of May 11th and according to this, he didn't have any. They are not always publicized but word usually trickles out.

Sounding like he has almost no buzz around him.

we don't have much evidence on how good Autry and Co. are in game management...?
Not a problem.
Just have to watch tape from the last 5 years or so...
1) playing one defense exclusively...
2) leave Jesse in the last few minutes of the 1st half so he can pick up his 3rd personal foul
3) copy the game winning in bounds plays to get that open shot...

AND DO THE OPPOSITE!!!:rolleyes:

Or even Maliq, If the guards shoot well enough. Maliq was better than Benny all season until JAB tweaked the lineup late. Which I didn’t even really understand.
How was Maliq better than Benny?? They are completely different players and we needed different things from each. Towards the end of the season, Benny was playing well and shot the 3 at a very nice clip. Maliq was certainly more consistent - that's what was fantastic about him. Apples to oranges.

frankly can't believe jake's post doesn't even have 100 likes yet
I’m not saying this to you, more so to the board, but there was never a time where he was fully committed to leaving and going to nba. The board created this narrative he was gone. That wasn’t the case why he entered this whole process. He literally talks to the coaches everyday and Judah wanted feedback. The coaches have been very honest with him like I’ve shared the entire thread about what to expect during this whole thing and they have been right. They have been preparing for him to come back the entire time. Was just a matter of Judah was going to make the decision for himself

I’m not saying this to you, more so to the board, but there was never a time where he was fully committed to leaving and going to nba. The board created this narrative he was gone. That wasn’t the case why he entered this whole process. He literally talks to the coaches everyday and Judah wanted feedback. The coaches have been very honest with him like I’ve shared the entire thread about what to expect during this whole thing and they have been right. They have been preparing for him to come back the entire time. Was just a matter of Judah was going to make the decision for himself

I've been immensely impressed how well this staff has handled this off season. Both in the Public and the tidbits folks have shared behind the scenes. The combination of trust, respect and a commitment to understanding these young folks and what they are looking for is great to see.

It's not an easy generation to connect with no matter if you are a coach, boss or even a parent given the complexity of the landscape of both athletics and life in general. I'm excited for the near future and the long term from what we have seen in this short time so far. Loved some of the comments from Gerrys interview earlier today too.

So you are saying he is gone!!! Just kidding all

How was Maliq better than Benny?? They are completely different players and we needed different things from each. Towards the end of the season, Benny was playing well and shot the 3 at a very nice clip. Maliq was certainly more consistent - that's what was fantastic about him. Apples to oranges.
But if we are talking the entirety of the season, Maliq was better. And I’m not so sure that a lot of Benny’s productive games, sans the last game, were in close games…

I know many disagree, but pulling the cuse mbb from his profile definitley swayed many of us.

I don’t know who created said narrative but I’ve been saying this all along…:)

I don’t know who created said narrative but I’ve been saying this all along…:)
Things became much easier for me personally when I just skim through threads looking for the same handful of usernames for pertinent information. Much thanks and gratitude to all of you for being consistent!

(But the payside still had all the info much earlier).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom