July Open Evaluation Period | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

July Open Evaluation Period

Thats one of my first vivid sports memories I was 10 it was horrible but the funny thing is watching in 03 with my Dad who was flipping his lid as Melo and Hak tossed someFT bricks down the stretch I was the one telling him it would be OK this time.

Jordoo, any kids, yet? Specifically any boys? There's nothing better than Cuse hoops with the boy(s) - especially when they are four and rattle off crazy facts like scores to games and recruits we're watching.

Jordoo, any kids, yet? Specifically any boys? There's nothing better than Cuse hoops with the boy(s) - especially when they are four and rattle off crazy facts like scores to games and recruits we're watching.

I have three 2 girls and a boy. He's the youngest just over 2 year. I can't wait until he grows up and takes an interest. The girls have some interest they are 7.5 and 6 and will watch, cheer, learn some names and talk trash about Gtown but they are more into their dancing and other things.

I have three 2 girls and a boy. He's the youngest just over 2 year. I can't wait until he grows up and takes an interest. The girls have some interest they are 7.5 and 6 and will watch, cheer, learn some names and talk trash about Gtown but they are more into their dancing and other things.

Excellent, he's just about ready. Great time ahead! At 2 1/2, my boy saw his first action and lasted a solid 10 mins of game time (thanks exhibitions). My next year, it was the first half. Then, entire games. If asked, he'll still rattle off SU vs Robert Morris as 100-60 from about 4-5 years ago and he was four at the time. I've geeked him up well. Yep, while the girls are cute when they get their cuse girl on, it's just not the same. Even my wife, about five years ago, while watching a game said "I didn't realize they could steal it like that"...I said "my god, we're 15 years into marriage and SU sports and you're saying that, oh my god."

Sorry for hijacking the thread, just remembered this was a july open eval thread!

Pikachu?
My man mynicca1.png

Is there an event in Indy? TNIAAM tweeted a picture of JB and Billy Donovan in Indy. It might be from last weekend but I wasn't sure if there was another event there this weekend.

Is there an event in Indy? TNIAAM tweeted a picture of JB and Billy Donovan in Indy. It might be from last weekend but I wasn't sure if there was another event there this weekend.
legs crossed jb? that was last weekend.

That was from last weekend. The Adidas event where Joseph and Goodluck played at was out in Indy.

SG Jared Terrell is being watched. Hmmmmm wonder if that's a sign of looking for a backup plan to Whitehead.

Alex Schwartz@NorthstarBball
With his team down by three and under 20sec left, Kaleb Joseph makes a nice move to get into the paint, scores, gets fouled, hits FT. Tied.

Alex Schwartz@NorthstarBball 4m
Kaleb Joseph hit a floater at the buzzer and Mass won by 2 in OT.

Stop teasing these other schools and commit to your dream school Kaleb:)
and have goodluck join him for good measure.

Alex Schwartz@NorthstarBball
With his team down by three and under 20sec left, Kaleb Joseph makes a nice move to get into the paint, scores, gets fouled, hits FT. Tied.

Alex Schwartz@NorthstarBball 4m
Kaleb Joseph hit a floater at the buzzer and Mass won by 2 in OT.

Stop teasing these other schools and commit to your dream school Kaleb:)
Winner.
He deserves us. And we deserve him.