Just rewatched key parts | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Just rewatched key parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were in a hurry up if the ball stayed in play ... are you kidding me? The reason there were not a ton of quick snaps was because of all the stoppages of play due to injury, time outs, incompletions and receivers going out of bounds. Arcinega completed the sack with 35 seconds left ... the CMU coach is waving their hurry up O ... SU sideline started signalling for timeout as secondary makes a late shift ... timeout is granted late by officials with 15 seconds left ... I just watched the replay ... AGAIN DO YOU WATCH THESE GAMES? They were not only in a hurryup but were about to snap the ball when the timeout was granted ... they were lined up pretty quickly considering Rush was sacked. The ball was not even placed down by the officials for down and distance and set until there was about 28 seconds left ... again just let it go. CMU was absolutely in a hurry up at that point in the game and were in position to run a play. We have an entire board screaming about nothing working now we have guys complaining that it didn't come in fast enough because heaven forbid he try to find something that woudl work ... Ironically enough coach Lea and company were sending in the play right before the timeout was granted ... you had a defense that played 22 out of 30 minutes in the second half and was gassed and late getting lined up. Just let it go.

I will agree to disagree. IMO 37-15=22 and that is enough time to get a play in. You feel different. That is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom