Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

a tragedy may be a little much. Of course we’re all upset here. To us he looked like the next Rondo. But we’re fanatics. Lets see how he does in man to man and in whatever offensive scheme he’s in next year.

This thread is painful.
No...this thread has become pitiful.
I'm a big Kadary fan and yes, I'm still pissed off that it had to come to this. That feeling lasted a day, maybe. But now, I'm simply not prepared to fawn over a player who's no longer here, regardless of how/why he left.
I have many objections to how JB does things, everything from overreliance on the zone, to player development and in-game PT handling. But, I try to keep my criticisms strictly about the sport, not the players.
I refuse to take unnecessary and immature potshots at JG3 like he's not an Orangeman. He plays, he doesn't coach. Hate his game all you want, have a circle-jerk over Kadary all you want, but ultimately you should direct the hate not towards him, Symir, Buddy, et al, but to the adults in charge, if that's what you choose.
We have a lot of imbecilic BULLIES on this forum right now, and they're having a field day taking potshots at every member of this team, and this program, and frankly that just sucks.
Some folks seem to be having more fun being haters, then they ever had being fans. It's sick, and pathetic, and misguided, and annoying, and stupid, and it should stop. JMHO (end rant)

Last edited:
No...this thread has become pitiful
I'm a big Kadary fan and yes, I'm still pissed off that it had to come to this. That feeling lasted a day, maybe. But now, I'm simply not prepared to fawn over a player who's no longer here, regardless of how/why he left.
I have many objections to how JB does things, everything from overreliance on the zone, to player development and in-game PT handling. But, I try to keep my criticisms strictly about the sport, not the players.
I refuse to take unnecessary and immature potshots at JG3 like he's not an Orangemen. He plays, he doesn't coach. Hate his game all you want, have a circle-jerk over Kadary all you want, but ultimately you should direct the hate not towards him, Symir, Buddy, et al, but to the adults in charge, if that's what you choose.
We have a lot of imbecilic BULLIES on this forum right now, and their having a field day taking potshots at every member of this team, and this program, and frankly that just sucks.
Some folks seem to be having more fun being haters, then they ever had being fans. It's sick, and pathetic, and misguided, and annoying, and stupid, and it should stop. JMHO (end rant)

Yep. While disappointed and frustrated all the same I am looking forward to hopefully getting Swider and any others along with maybe having Woody and Frank shock the world and stay.

Actually outside of FSU and Okie State- it is. That said it is pretty clear FSU had a big jump on this pre portal I am sure.
People are expecting the top 10 schools like they aren’t already set at guard. Or even top 20.

Last edited:
People are expected the top 10 schools like they aren’t already set at guard. Or even top 20.

Expecting ? No. But when a talent like Richmond is out there I would think bigger names. Plenty of better teams are losing kids.

Tomcat has jumped the shark. Hate to see it.
Again, discussing why Kadary’s game changed late in the season is not the same thing as defending JB’s decision to play Joe more than Kadary.

I get it. You either continually post that Kadary is a flawless future top 10 NBA draft pick or you are an idiot.

Consider it might be possible Kadary is a terrific young PG with a few things he needs to work though. It might be possible.

People can’t post about anything without some dolts responding that Kadary is better than Joe.

The board has hit an all time low. That is something I hate to see.

Expecting ? No. But when a talent like Richmond is out there I would think bigger names. Plenty of better teams are losing kids.
You gotta look at the bigger names and see who they got already and who’s coming in, then does he fit their system.

He isn’t saying anything in the pressers that he’s not saying to a players’ face.

And here’s how I look at the media portion of it:

*My boss wants to shiz on my work - fine.
*My boss’s boss wants to shiz on my work - fine.

These are ppl that have lived it. They know what’s on my plate everyday. They are paid to get the most out of me.

Now, if some outside party, that is not my client, wants to shiz on some aspect of mine or my company’s performance I’m going to find the “most polite” way to tell them f*** all the way off.

That’s who the media is to Jim Boeheim. They want to start ripping on anything and everything he does, without a shred of expertise on the subject, then they are fair ballgame for him to say what he wants to them.

Some ppl may say that’s being thin skinned. Ok that’s fine. But ppl who dish it need to be prepared to take it cuz not everyone is gonna pretend to give a hoot about what they say.
Well I'm not a big fan of a wide variety of media so I can understand that angle to a degree.

Tell me a top 15 team whose system he doesn't fit. I mean if an elite talent doesn't fit a system well..
That’s too much work to look at their rosters. But id take him regardless of system. But we’re not the head coach. We are internet basketball experts lol

a tragedy may be a little much. Of course we’re all upset here. To us he looked like the next Rondo. But we’re fanatics. Lets see how he does in man to man and in whatever offensive scheme he’s in next year.
It could be a lose/lose situation though. KR might go someplace and not do well but it doesn't mean he wouldn't have gotten a lot better here (and eventually gone pro).

Tell me a top 15 team whose system he doesn't fit. I mean if an elite talent doesn't fit a system well..
I like Kadary a lot but I would say he'd need to ratchet up his intensity level by several notches in order to play for Houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom