Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprise. Kadary should've been our lead guard, but when the HC doesn't make the move that everybody else can see while also constantly downplaying KR and hyping Girard, you can't blame the kid for saying 'see ya'.

Kadary would've been a stud here if given the chance to be the 35 mpg guard that he should've been.

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

Aw sh&t! This is doubly bad because why would another high profile guard come here if the established bench guy for this season is leaving? The assumption is that the competition is settled. Convincing a new player that it isn't is going to be tough.

This is infuriating. He should have been starting since it was clearly apparent he was the best point guard on the team.
Ironically JB is screwing his own son by not keeping the best pg on the team. Good luck getting good looks from a pg who doesn't have an ACC caliber handle. JG3 is a good 2 off the bench and that's what he should be.
Let's lose a potential first round pick so we can start JG3. So incredibly disappointing.

Last edited:
Aw sh&t! This is doubly bad because why would another high profile guard come here if the established bench guy for this season is leaving? The assumption is that the competition is settled. Convincing a new player that it isn't is going to be tough.
Not as tough to convince a new guy to get on board if playing time isn’t why Kadary left. Which is what we’ve been told by people you should trust

No. one will have nothing to do with the other. Most of these kids don't know how good Kadray was. He wasn't a big recruit and he didn't have that great of numbers. Some of the kids that played against him do, of course. What I worry about more is how hard we are going to go after kids in the portal. That really worries me.

Emotions aside, I don't see how anyone could have Joe and Kadary on the roster and not prioritize Kadary.

Based on that alone, I have a feeling this was not a basketball/PT decision. This smells more like a "not a good fit" move.

Fair enough. I have a very hard time believing sharing minutes with and not starting over Joe friggin' Girard has nothing to do w/ this. What a joke.
There may be other factors but day 1 getting here nobody can tell me that Kadary wasn’t the best point guard on the roster and he sat, that is absolutely a factor.

It really is amazing that a team that is known for its defense, recruits for its defense and sometimes sacrifices offense for the sake of defense is losing players who are built for our defense because they did not get PT over players who are not very good at defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom