Kaleb Joseph article | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Kaleb Joseph article

I don't think Devo was runoff by Boeheim, but by the SU administration. Harris was an odd duck and I think JAB told him he was going to lose his minutes to Wes and that if he wanted to stay he could, but he would be coming off the bench for limited run.

I find article odd in that Kaleb's former coach is saying that JAB is running him off to free up a scholarship, but as far as the public scuttlebutt goes, SU isn't even looking at another G for 2016. There's an open scholarship for a big, which SU is looking for, but I haven't seen any rumors for a guard. So if JAB has already targeted a guard to replace Kaleb in 2016, it's being kept far beneath the radar.
But if Joseph leaves and the PF that SU is looking at decides to attend, then the hs coach will say "see, I was right" And so will other college coaches.

But if Joseph leaves and the PF that SU is looking at decides to attend, then the hs coach will say "see, I was right" And so will other college coaches.
As far as I know, we don't need anyone to leave to add Thompson to this year's class. I think he will be our 11th scholarship.

As for 2017, I'm guessing we will have at least one soph go pro to clear space.

yeah, for 2017, Syracuse will lose Roberson, Coleman, and Obokoh, plus they could lose 1-3 of Lydon/Richardson/Battle (and if they lose all three because they explode, hellooooooo Natty!). There's plenty of room for recruits in 2017.

Unrecognizable. It's as if the kid underwent a lobotomy at some point last offseason.

I wonder the same thing about some of our fans(not you, certainly) sometimes too. double ;)

Last edited:
As far as I know, we don't need anyone to leave to add Thompson to this year's class. I think he will be our 11th scholarship.

As for 2017, I'm guessing we will have at least one soph go pro to clear space.
Oh I agree/know but that won't stop the coach(es) saying that.