Kansas Game Thread... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Kansas Game Thread...

I am watching Providence-Rhode Island and I laugh at our offense.
They spread the floor.
Space for shooting and give the guards ability to make plays.
The bigs don’t clog driving lanes.

It’s amazing.
JB is a genius for defense but our offense is so basic.

I am watching Providence-Rhode Island and I laugh at our offense.
They spread the floor.
Space for shooting and give the guards ability to make plays.
The bigs don’t clog driving lanes.

It’s amazing.
JB is a genius for defense but our offense is so basic.
He should look into Quin Snyder's "advantage" offense.

Can't beat quality teams without legit lead guard play. As well as FH has performed so far this season, he had a horrible first half, hopefully, it's just that and not signs of things to come when he faces stiffer guard competition as he has today. Bringing the ball over the time line and just dribbling in place well above the key is not good. He hasn't been able to take his defender off the dribble and drive, and until he does, Kansas will shut down our stagnant offense.

Other guys need to get open. Kansas is face guarding really tightly.

The Bonnie’s are good. Better than UConn.
I don't know what's that means these days!
Uconn, at home, went to the wire against 3-4 Monmouth...

Can't beat quality teams without legit lead guard play. As well as FH has performed so far this season, he had a horrible first half, hopefully, it's just that and not signs of things to come when he faces stiffer guard competition as he has today. Bringing the ball over the time line and just dribbling in place well above the key is not good. He hasn't been able to take his defender off the dribble and drive, and until he does, Kansas will shut down our stagnant offense.

He was doing what Kansas wanted him to do. At one point they shut off everyone when Howard had it, daring him to beat them. Teams are gonna take their chances with Howard.

This is going to get real ugly. We just don't have enough weapons to play a team like this.

Brissett got fouled on that but he needs to be smarter.

Washington isn't ready for a game at this level. But he has potential.
Looks to me like nobody on the team is . This is embarrassing

I disagree. Battle and OB are great one on one players. They can't go to 2 on 5 though with Frank in foul trouble, especially when Battle is playing terribly.

Meh. Oshae has some opportunities as some of us predicted. But when they cut off Battle and Frank/Howard on their own or with help somebody has to get open.

Pretty ecstatic about the decision not to drive 4 hours to this mess

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom