Kansas Game Thread... | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Kansas Game Thread...

Really worried about Moyer/Dolezaj. They looked so overmatched today and provide nothing on offense.

Frank, Battle, OB and our Centers. That's all we've got. Moyer needs to sit and Dolezaj needs to figure out how to give us something on offense. No reason why Moyer needs to token start.

The token start policy is BS

Marek has to be ready for that dump-off pass. Has to.

if it was the pass inside from frank, they gave frank the turnover.

Really worried about Moyer/Dolezaj. They looked so overmatched today and provide nothing on offense.

Frank, Battle, OB and our Centers. That's all we've got. Moyer needs to sit and Dolezaj needs to figure out how to give us something on offense. No reason why Moyer needs to token start.
Dolezaj will be fine against zone teams because he'll be able to find space to operate from. Right now if somebody puts a body on him in man he just falls apart.

Moyer, I don't know.

Vitale has said multiple times that we need another scorer besides Howard and Battle, but doesn’t seem to think that Kansas having one isn’t such a bad idea!

He has to make shots period. He has to be 0 for his last 8 for wide open 3s

Dolezaj will be fine against zone teams because he'll be able to find space to operate from. Right now if somebody puts a body on him in man he just falls apart.

Moyer, I don't know.
Honestly, I'd rather run 3 guard with Washington than play Moyer. I'm to that point with him. He's not starting over OB and Bazley next year so what's with the token starter nonsense this year? Just start Dolezaj - at least he can do something and we don't have a zero sum player out there to start games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom