Kansas Game Thread... | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Kansas Game Thread...

Really worried about Moyer/Dolezaj. They looked so overmatched today and provide nothing on offense.

Frank, Battle, OB and our Centers. That's all we've got. Moyer needs to sit and Dolezaj needs to figure out how to give us something on offense. No reason why Moyer needs to token start.

Dole gives us some aggressive rebounding - that may help at times. Not to hammer on the kid, but Moyer really looks like a walk-on level player to me at this point. I missed most of the early games though - perhaps there is something more to see.

Next year we could have a chance to beat a Kansas. We shouldn’t be surprised. It’s still a rebuilding year but I’m a little more optimistic that we may make the tournament. Desire to rebound the ball is good. Gotta address more fundamentals. Gotta show they can make some threes as well.

lol Vitale it's all battle and Howard. Not like Kansas where one guy has half their points
On a positive note I think I’ve only heard him say Duke twice!

Graham hitting all those threes from the same spot reminds me of the London Parrentes show . We know who had the last laugh on that one ,

I’d rather have Frank or Tyus take a bad shot than put Chukwu at the line.
Eh, the advantage of putting anybody on the line, even bad foul shooters, is that it gets you into the bonus quicker which is generally good for your offense.

lol Vitale it's all battle and Howard. Not like Kansas where one guy has half their points

he keeps ignoring brisett too. he can score. has 13 right now.

Love Frank but I feel like he carries the ball a lot.

I know - I feel like he's probably gotten away with one more carry than Graham has hooks today. It does seem like he's getting away with it a bit.

All in all great second half performance.
Kansas is a better team.
This game was competitive.

Agreed and if not for a huge performance from Graham this game would look a lot different on the scoreboard.

On a positive note I think I’ve only heard him say Duke twice!
That’s because your cochlea has tuned it out . I’ve heard it about ten times

Next year we could have a chance to beat a Kansas. We shouldn’t be surprised. It’s still a rebuilding year but I’m a little more optimistic that we may make the tournament. Desire to rebound the ball is good. Gotta address more fundamentals. Gotta show they can make some threes as well.
Today I learned: 1) Kansas is better, and 2) We're gonna be fine

Dole gives us some aggressive rebounding - that may help at times. Not to hammer on the kid, but Moyer really looks like a walk-on level player to me at this point. I missed most of the early games though - perhaps there is something more to see.
No. This is it. If he doesn't improve, and he has a year for what I am saying, I can't see him playing next year with bazley coming in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom