Kentucky - West Virginia | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky - West Virginia

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
West Virginia does play physical... and the refs are calling them ticky. Not letting them play their game it appears.

Yep 10 seconds in the refs told WVU they have no chance. Williams already has 2 in 2 minutes.

This one is over already for wvu. Refs are hell bent on taking them out of it.

Come on WVU...I don't want to see a blow out.

I was looking forward to this game. I thought a different style may distract UK. In the end it was blind faith borne from my UK hatred.

Let's go Irish.

Yeah. Style of at is one thing, but wvu has no elite scorers. This is going to be a massive blowout.

Holy crap did the NCAA assign Bennett Salvador, Dick Bevetta to ref this game. I dislike WVU because of their fans, but they are getting boned. They can't shoot, but the refs ARE KILLING them.

Announcers keep talking about UK's size. But it's not just size... it's that they are good talented bigs.

Holy crap did the NCAA assign Bennett Salvador, Dick Bevetta to ref this game. I dislike WVU because of their fans, but they are getting boned. They can't shoot, but the refs ARE KILLING them.
I think it's Carl Hess, Higgins and Burr.

Refs aren't killing them, they're legit calls, WVU is playing EXTREMELY physical.

Kentucky is dominating right now because the Harrison twins are having great games. If the Harrisons play well Kentucky can't be beat. Their size is really good on defense, but on offense only Lyles and Towns can score consistently.

Refs aren't killing them, they're legit calls, WVU is playing EXTREMELY physical.
Dakari Johnson boulders over a WVU guy its called a travel. UK's bigs outside of WCS foul a lot.

At 7-20 WVU finally got a call. Lee hacks and the crowd reacted like it was a clean block. I am surprised they called a foul.

At 7-20 WVU finally got a call. Lee hacks and the crowd reacted like it was a clean block. I am surprised they called a foul.

That was a clean block dude!

No offense to anybody that doesn't think this UK team is that great, but I'm sorry, they are. Their defense is crazy long and quick, they have a deep talented bench, and while their offense can be suspect at times, it's very easy to sit a cold hand and bring out another 4-5 guys to get it right. The more I see this team play the more I believe they're just as good as the Anthony Davis team, may not be as pretty but these guys are damn good.

This is such garbage. If the refs didn't have the fix in they'd be within 15 points.
If Georgetown didn't lose Smith, Hopkins, Trawick they would be preseason top 10 next year.

No offense to anybody that doesn't think this UK team is that great, but I'm sorry, they are. Their defense is crazy long and quick, they have a deep talented bench, and while their offense can be suspect at times, it's very easy to sit a cold hand and bring out another 4-5 guys to get it right. The more I see this team play the more I believe they're just as good as the Anthony Davis team, may not be as pretty but these guys are damn good.

No not great. Good in a crappy down year IMO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom