Syracuse -1

11-7 Overall

Not touching Cornell this week.

Maryland -2.5
Michigan +3.5
Duke +1.5

Syracuse -1

Note Michigan - Yale is in Atlanta
Cornell games (PSU, Towson) are at Charlotte NC, Jacksonville is the 4th team in Charlotte.

Denver -1
MD -2.5
Nova -2 (Drexel)

Cuse -1

Last edited:
Nova -1.5 (Penn)
Maryland -2.5
UVA -4
Syracuse -1

9-9 on the year.

OK, 9-6 on the season and I may regret this, but I think Cornell goes 0 for the weekend. With that, here it is:
Penn State -1.5 over Cornell
Maryland -2.5
Towson -1 over Cornell
*Syracuse -1 (wish the Orange were the underdog here)

tough turn around for cornell when they cant win faceoffs, if they split its great but wouldnt be surprised if they lose both. just why are they bigger dogs vs PSU who they beat last year winning no faceoffs at Penn state?

tough turn around for cornell when they cant win faceoffs, if they split its great but wouldnt be surprised if they lose both. just why are they bigger dogs vs PSU who they beat last year winning no faceoffs at Penn state?
Grant Amment (didn't play last year), Cornell's defense(gave up 16 to Albany), Cornell's goalie play has been sub par so far this season, and Cornell struggles on face offs. So, I expect Penn State to win by at least 2.

Grant Amment (didn't play last year), Cornell's defense(gave up 16 to Albany), Cornell's goalie play has been sub par so far this season, and Cornell struggles on face offs. So, I expect Penn State to win by at least 2.
Of course, Penn State only beat Penn 15-14 this past weekend.

Of course, Penn State only beat Penn 15-14 this past weekend.
good point, but I think Cornell is overrated. offensively they are strong but giving up 16 to Hobart and Albany doesn't strike me as a #2 team. I could be wrong, that's just me.

My Duke team is coming together nicely. Love the Duke non-revenue sports. SU will probably still find a way to beat Duke again.

Townso -5
Maryland -2.5
Yale -3.5
These are my 3 picks.

And cuse... -1

And I wanted to pick army in the pick game but chickened out, just wanna day this if they happen to win and screw me up.

10-8 on the year.

My Duke team is coming together nicely. Love the Duke non-revenue sports. SU will probably still find a way to beat Duke again.

Brad Smith and Nakie Montgomery are 100% again. Bad news for Duke opponents. Cuse actually has a solid record against Duke in lax though. We are on a 3 game win streak against them.

Brad Smith and Nakie Montgomery are 100% again. Bad news for Duke opponents. Cuse actually has a solid record against Duke in lax though. We are on a 3 game win streak against them.
Duke looked awfully good on both ends. Completely different team than HP opener. Dominated action for 3q before slowing pace. Score would have been ugly if not for L goalie Stover stopping some missiles

vmi +9
Tows -1 (v Cornell)
Yale -3.5
SYR -1

8 and 7. really hate the lines this week. tempted by UMd but everyone else has 'em and not sure what Albany is yet.

No UNC/Marist line?

*edit: yikes, just realized they weren’t top-20

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve got to get my record from like week 3 on.

But in the meantime...

Army PK
Towson -1
VMI +9
Syracuse -1

Another week of less then stellar lines

Towson -1 vs Cornell
VMI +9
Maryland -2.5
Syracuse -1 (God I hope this hits)

6-12 on the year - Rutgers level bad

Forum statistics