LAX Action May 14-15 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action May 14-15

North Carolina is dominating Marquett. Their 6th seed is a joke.
Would agree with this. Marquette Goalie keeping the Golden Eagles in the game, other than that, very unimpressed thus far.

I must be watching a different game. UNC up 8-7 in the 3rd, but Marquette is hanging in there.

UNC cannot stretch that far out on the man down. You are up two goals, why are you chasing out by the restraining line. So dumb, no wonder they haven't been to the final four in 23 years. They may have given up the game with stupidity in last two minutes.

CiccLgjU4AEa5NC.jpg

This High Point coach is a total dud in the studio. Get someone in there with some personality.

UNC cannot stretch that far out on the man down. You are up two goals, why are you chasing out by the restraining line. So dumb, no wonder they haven't been to the final four in 23 years. They may have given up the game with stupidity in last two minutes.

Couldn't agree more, you would have thought they were down a goal by the way they were playing. Breschi's teams don't have great lax IQs, tons of dumb mistakes. ND is going to win big next week.

Hopkins getting mauled by Brown, way outclassed.

Assume if we win we at noon next sat can't see host not playing second game

Just done cutting the grass, thought they were a noon start.
Loyola (pat spencer is the best freshman in country)
UNC (too much midfield)
Brown (blowout city)
ND (widest margin in first round)

Props...right on so far.

Jones is one of the most overrated players of all time. Guy just doesn't bring it 100% of the time. Talk about no showing in the last game of your career.
Seems like he declined after his soph yr. I've seen him four times in-person. If he can't straight line bullrush, he just doesn't have the lateral quickness to beat anyone. Every game I saw him in left fans around me murmuring he is overrated.

This isn't my first rodeo. Today wasn't hard to predict. UNC Marq was closer than I thought, but I forgot that Breshi is a below average coach. Tomorrow's games are a bit tougher. I really like Towson but I am not sure I can go all in on them tomorrow. I think they have the best goalie in the tournament, but I am not sure he is enough to unseat the king.

Props...right on so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom