Lax Pick ‘em: Week 4 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Lax Pick ‘em: Week 4

IMG_5464.jpeg

it's early but notre dame looks very human. not impressed by their offense today. not at all
It is early, but Hoyas provide a blueprint for staying with the Irish and then stealing a victory. Initiating from behind and scoring off of cuts plays to Maryland's strength on offense. Expect the Terps to be the favorites next week.

Cornell apparently lost Cascadden to a torn acl this week in practice. Major blow.
Unless he drops out of school for the semester someone will get him for a year when he finishes at Cornell.

early season klunker for ND - they will be there when it counts

True. They only play an 11 game schedule this year. Wonder if that will come back to bite them. I’m sure it’s mostly geographical based but that doesn’t leave a lot of wiggle room. I thought you had to play at least a 12 game schedule (Terry Foy did as well) so not sure how they got away with such a short schedule.

True. They only play an 11 game schedule this year. Wonder if that will come back to bite them. I’m sure it’s mostly geographical based but that doesn’t leave a lot of wiggle room. I thought you had to play at least a 12 game schedule (Terry Foy did as well) so not sure how they got away with such a short schedule.

Ya I can't recall an 11 game schedule in the modern era. Desko with the Rice Donahue Statts teams played 12 a few times and I thought that was to few, 11 is absurd

Never thought I'd cheer so loud for a Georgetown goal, felt a little dirty but seeing ND lose that was worth it!
My animus for Georgetown basketball doesn't carry over to lacrosse. Don't know why. I bet on ND today but have was happy with a Georgetown victory. I'm looking forward to the SU vs. ND game this year. Maybe we won't lose by double digits.

I'm anxious to see where Georgetown is in the polls tomorrow. They were barely on the radar screen the past few weeks :cool:

FO will be huge going forward for them. The D without Adler is a work in progress and down 4 guys today didnt help. I dont think the IVY is as deep so yeah lots of time for them to regroup.
basically Cornell lost because they had 2 Min Un releasable penalties while down 2 men so lost multiple FOs in a row and the 4 goal lead was gone.

10 is the minimum and notre dame has played 11 reg season the majority of the time pre-covid since acc days at least.

it hasn't bitten them yet, as getting another 2-3 games that are filler aren't exactly what get you in the tournament (unless you need the games to get to .500). and they'll likely have 12 or 13 by the time the ink is dry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom