LAX Pick'em: Week 6 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Pick'em: Week 6

5-7 on the year

Princeton +1.5 Rutgers
Georgetown -5 Richmond
Notre Dame -4.5 Ohio State
Syracuse -1.5 Hopkins

Surprised Princeton is not favored against Rutgers. Think it is putting too much stock in Rutty beating a Loyola team that has looked worse down the stretch after a hot start, and Princeton losing to a GTown team that is trending up. We will see.

3-1 last week

Notre Dame -4.5 over Ohio State
Villanova +2 vs Penn
Georgetown -5 vs Richmond
Denver +3 vs Yale

4-0 last week, 8-12 on the year

Lehigh -7.5
Notre Dame -4.5
Loyola +3.5
Princeton +1.5

Surprised Princeton is not favored against Rutgers. Think it is putting too much stock in Rutty beating a Loyola team that has looked worse down the stretch after a hot start, and Princeton losing to a GTown team that is trending up. We will see.
Rutgers is ranked higher and is at home.

sbu -1.5
unc -3
umbc -6.5
af +3

have added sbu -1.5 @ providence from the link below. anyone can tell me if this is just unacceptable (some in new york may not even be able to view same games?)... don't know how to post pics...

3 and 1 last week, 8 and 12 ytd.

https://.draftkings.com/leagues/lacrosse/ncaa-lacrosse

Last edited:
PSU 10-6 over Cornell
Georgetown 13-12 over Richmond
Michigan 19-13 over Harvard

PSU 10-6 over Cornell
Georgetown 13-12 over Richmond
Michigan 19-13 over Harvard

U were right Georgetown only won by 1. St Joes lost to Drexel I was right with that one I knew Justin Joseph would hold his won vs Cole at the dot. Wish Cuse got him

Rutgers beats Princeton 14-13 in ot. So I miss that pick.
That is 3 losses on the day by the Ivy League to the Big Ten, and Brown got beaten badly by UNC, so the Ivy League is looking even further from getting 6 into the NCAA tmt. At this rate they might be lucky to get 3 into the NCAA tmt.

Rutgers beats Princeton 14-13 in ot. So I miss that pick.
That is 3 losses on the day by the Ivy League to the Big Ten, and Brown got beaten badly by UNC, so the Ivy League is looking even further from getting 6 into the NCAA tmt. At this rate they might be lucky to get 3 into the NCAA tmt.
3 is almost out of the question after today. they just dont have any good non-con opportunities left and now they are going to beat eachother up in con play. they'll prob get two out of cornell, yale, and penn into the tourney. pick your two

3 is almost out of the question after today. they just dont have any good non-con opportunities left and now they are going to beat eachother up in con play. they'll prob get two out of cornell, yale, and penn into the tourney. pick your two

Yup was just about to post the same thing. Seems like there likely to get 2 at this point. Brown is a mess, Penn has no good OOC wins and Harvard couldn't stop OCC at this point. Cornell is a lock and I assume Yale will be as well eventually.

But I think when you start counting out the 8 at-large teams, the 8th team isn't look that strong.

For all of our sanitys please stop picking SU.. lol
I pick the SU game every week. I have since this contest started years ago. Don't @ me. :)

Actually, I'm 3-3 with them this year.

6-14 ytd

Army -6.5 v Lafayette
Cornell -3 v Penn State
Notre Dame -4.5 v Ohio State
Penn -2 v Villanova
2-2 this week, 8-16 ytd

I thought picking Penn was a stretch to cover, but they have been an offensive mess. Handley might be the most over rated player this season.
Cornell's 6 goal output is a mystery to me and leads me to believe that the Ivies will be lucky to get 2 bids. Penn, Brown, and Princeton are messes. Dartmouth, meh.

Notre Dame is for real, had the chance see some of their game while traveling. It took them some time to break OSU's defense, but the Irish defense was stout and stingy for full 60 mins. The Irish can score and shut teams down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom