Class of 2025 - LB Antoine Deslauriers (QC/GA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/26/24) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 LB Antoine Deslauriers (QC/GA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/26/24)

Not that we or anyone else recruit fullbacks anymore but if we have any packages for a fullback, this dude should get some run on offense too. He would be an absolute stud of a fullback as well.

Was scheduled to take an official there on 6/8. Oh well.
The bad thing for everyone in college football, is if Fran is really successful, his assistants will become HC's.
Then they will shake the entire foundation of College Football.
Because I think most of these guys like being the underdog, and making the big dogs afraid.

1714162436221.gif

Irish Sports Daily:

He's a freak,” the Rabun Gap-Nacoochee School head coach says of Deslauriers. “Everybody who watches his tape offers him.

“He's right at 6-2, 235 pounds, runs a 4.5 laser with a 39-inch vertical. He's freaky. You wouldn't think that he's that flexible or that fast of a guy.”

Originally from Quebec, Deslauriers enrolled at Rabun Gap-Nacoochee in July.

“He was everything that I expected,” White says. “When we started this process and I first saw his film over a year ago, I knew the kid was explosive and everything he hit, he destroyed. I knew that he would have a great career. He can run really, really well, sideline to sideline. I knew it was just a matter of time before everybody started seeing him play, to watch his tape and meet him.”

White is convinced Deslaurier’s best football is still ahead of him, which is saying something. “I think he's the top linebacker in the country,” the coach says.

And Deslaurier checks the boxes off the field as well, according to White. “He is unbelievable,” the coach says. “He's a 4.0, straight-A student, genius guy. He's all business. He's Mr. Professional, dressed perfect every day. He's probably one of the most put-together 17-year-olds you've ever seen in your life.”

Coach | 2025 Notre Dame LB Target Antoine Deslauriers Is Elite

This guy will be our new hammer at MLB.
Hungry Nyc GIF by 8it
By the way for those of you not familiar this is Shaq on a podcast of First we feast where celebrities come on, get interviewed while eating hot wings that scale up to the hottest you can eat. If you really want a good laugh watch the Shaq and Key &Peel episodes. Some funny stuff.

This guy is incredible. He has NFL-ready testing numbers already and is a grown man. He'll be a 4 star no doubt in the end. I remember seeing somewhere that one of our coaches thinks he's the best 2025 LB in the country...and I believe them. Incredible get!!!
His coach said that. I don’t think our coaches can publicly comment on recruits until they sign.

The biggest difference is we have a coach,
who is about the team first and not about him
Agree. Last year everyone was saying Colorado was “playing for clicks” and they used that as bulletin board material.. to go 4-8.. Now they have kids transferring out saying the same thing. Fran is an elite recruiter that so far seems to always have the teams best interests first. If he nails gamedays as much as he’s nailed the off-season, we’re in for a special season.

Agree. Last year everyone was saying Colorado was “playing for clicks” and they used that as bulletin board material.. to go 4-8.. Now they have kids transferring out saying the same thing. Fran is an elite recruiter that so far seems to always have the teams best interests first. If he nails gamedays as much as he’s nailed the off-season, we’re in for a special season.
The difference here as well as that Prime just threw a bunch of crap at the wall and hoped it would stick RE: recruiting.

Fran has a very clear plan.

Irish Sports Daily:

He's a freak,” the Rabun Gap-Nacoochee School head coach says of Deslauriers. “Everybody who watches his tape offers him.

“He's right at 6-2, 235 pounds, runs a 4.5 laser with a 39-inch vertical. He's freaky. You wouldn't think that he's that flexible or that fast of a guy.”

Originally from Quebec, Deslauriers enrolled at Rabun Gap-Nacoochee in July.

“He was everything that I expected,” White says. “When we started this process and I first saw his film over a year ago, I knew the kid was explosive and everything he hit, he destroyed. I knew that he would have a great career. He can run really, really well, sideline to sideline. I knew it was just a matter of time before everybody started seeing him play, to watch his tape and meet him.”

White is convinced Deslaurier’s best football is still ahead of him, which is saying something. “I think he's the top linebacker in the country,” the coach says.

And Deslaurier checks the boxes off the field as well, according to White. “He is unbelievable,” the coach says. “He's a 4.0, straight-A student, genius guy. He's all business. He's Mr. Professional, dressed perfect every day. He's probably one of the most put-together 17-year-olds you've ever seen in your life.”

Coach | 2025 Notre Dame LB Target Antoine Deslauriers Is Elite
That’s a heck of a description

The difference here as well as that Prime just threw a bunch of crap at the wall and hoped it would stick RE: recruiting.

Yup good point.

This entire staff that Fran brought together so quickly, shows they had a plan waiting for someone to get a HC job.
It seems they had most of the details worked out before they got here.
That seems to be why they hit the ground running, and haven't stopped since.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom