Class of 2025 - LB Antoine Deslauriers (QC/GA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/26/24) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 LB Antoine Deslauriers (QC/GA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/26/24)

We are going to need everything to beat GT might be the best on paper talent they have had in a decade
I remember a couple of teams coming into the Dome with the old roof highly rated getting their doors blown off .
West Virginia, and more recently Louisville.
And they had played here before.
Georgia Tech has never played, here and you can't recreate what the Dome is like.
The 2nd game of the season, they won't know what hit them.

We beat GT in the Dome in the COVID 2020 season 37-10 (our only win 1-10). The same season Culpepper spiked the ball on 4th down to ensure we lost 36-29 to NC St.
That sheet ain't happening under the new regime - at least not with any consistency.

1714174253460.gif

Is there anyone who thinks if he picked Notre Dame or Tennessee he wouldn't be a 90? Notre Dame has a small Linebacker from Hawaii who is rated an 87 with very few offers outside of the west coast
With 20+ years of mediocrity we’ve earned our negative bias. It’s all changing now…buckle up Oranganistas

Irish Sports Daily:

He's a freak,” the Rabun Gap-Nacoochee School head coach says of Deslauriers. “Everybody who watches his tape offers him.

“He's right at 6-2, 235 pounds, runs a 4.5 laser with a 39-inch vertical. He's freaky. You wouldn't think that he's that flexible or that fast of a guy.”

Originally from Quebec, Deslauriers enrolled at Rabun Gap-Nacoochee in July.

“He was everything that I expected,” White says. “When we started this process and I first saw his film over a year ago, I knew the kid was explosive and everything he hit, he destroyed. I knew that he would have a great career. He can run really, really well, sideline to sideline. I knew it was just a matter of time before everybody started seeing him play, to watch his tape and meet him.”

White is convinced Deslaurier’s best football is still ahead of him, which is saying something. “I think he's the top linebacker in the country,” the coach says.

And Deslaurier checks the boxes off the field as well, according to White. “He is unbelievable,” the coach says. “He's a 4.0, straight-A student, genius guy. He's all business. He's Mr. Professional, dressed perfect every day. He's probably one of the most put-together 17-year-olds you've ever seen in your life.”

Coach | 2025 Notre Dame LB Target Antoine Deslauriers Is Elite
Based on that last paragraph… is it possible this guy is the next generations Luke Keuchly?

Expand...
OFFERED> ANTOINE DESLAURIERS 2025 RABUN GAP-NACOOCHE HS, - RABUN GAP, GA
#0 MLB-OLB 6' 1" 235 /4.61 40, 39" VJ, 360 BP, SQ 440, 9' 11" BJ/ 17 P5 OFFERS
COMMITTED 4/26/24!!!!

images (30).jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL JR FILM:
THE IMPORTANCE OFTHE 40 YARD DASH

It is primarily run to evaluate the speed and acceleration of American football players by coaches and scouts particularly for the NFL Draft but also for collegiate recruiting. A player's recorded time for every position can have a heavy impact on his prospects in college or professional football.

GOOD = 5.0 - 5.99

FAST = 4.9 - 4.99

FAST= 4.8 - 4.89

FAST= 4.7 - 4.79

>>>>FAST= 4.6 - 4.69<<<<

FAST= 4.5 - 4.59

VERY FAST= 4.4 - 4.49

ELITE = 4.0 - 4.39

SOLID
VERY MUSCLED
FAST
STRONG
PLAYS WITH DEFINITE AGGRESSIVE SKILL
1ST HIT IN FILM WAS STRAIGHT ON INTO THE CHEST OF THE RB IN THE B'FLD
GREAT TACKLING SKILLS
PLAYS ON SPECIAL TEAMS DUE TO SPEED AND TACKLING ABILITY
GREAT TACKLING SKILLS
PLAYS ANGRY
HITS ARE ALMOST VIOLENT
SHOULD COME PLAY FOR SU MEET UP WITH THE BEST RECRUITER IN THE NATION IN FRAN BROWN FOR HIS WORK WITH GA
BEST LB RECRUIT I HAVE EVALUATED SINCE NOVEMBER

FRAN SHOULD GO TO RABUN GAP AND SEE ANTOINE IN PERSON HE"S THAT GOOD!

EXCELLENT OFFER/ GOT HIM!

I remember a couple of teams coming into the Dome with the old roof highly rated getting their doors blown off .
West Virginia, and more recently Louisville.
And they had played here before.
Georgia Tech has never played, here and you can't recreate what the Dome is like.
The 2nd game of the season, they won't know what hit them.
I hope you are right. Getting them early is a break.
Check them out. They are loaded. Their QB is really good. They are deep.
I see them and NC State as the top 2 teams on our schedule.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom