Class of 2016 - LB Kenneth Ruff (FL) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 LB Kenneth Ruff (FL) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

This is exhibit A as to why people flipping out about losing the recruiting class if Shafer was fired were off base. This is a huge pickup and the staff is clearly in it with multiple other high end kids. This hire was an absolute homerun.
Mea culpa. I was one of those and am very happy to see I was totally wrong. HCDB has flipped the script on this program in a matter of days!!!
I can't wait for football season!
LGO

January enrollee class is looking strong with Moe, Culpepper and now Ruff. Hope we can add the Purdue commit to the group who is visiting next weekend.
I didn't think Moe was, is he?

Now that we're going for bigger Linebacker's, maybe re-visit the kid from Washington, who came all the way to visit, and wasn't offered.

Now that we're going for bigger Linebacker's, maybe re-visit the kid from Washington, who came all the way to visit, and wasn't offered.

Was that Joel Dublanko? I think he actually transferred from here down to IMG in Florida. I would think he would fit in our defense now. Don't know what his interest would be at this point though with other offers and RW not playing here.

Was that Joel Dublanko? I think he actually transferred from here down to IMG in Florida. I would think he would fit in our defense now. Don't know what his interest would be at this point though with other offers and RW not playing here.

Something is off about his recruitment. Doesn't look like he's gained any new offers since he visited here and Rivals has downgraded him to a 3 star. You'd think if he was legit then being at IMG he would have blown up.

Something is off about his recruitment. Doesn't look like he's gained any new offers since he visited here and Rivals has downgraded him to a 3 star. You'd think if he was legit then being at IMG he would have blown up.
I agree it always felt like the Skout guy who assigned stars in his region gifted him a 4 star rating but no one else saw him as that calibur player. I think Dino has much better targets in his sights.

I agree it always felt like the Skout guy who assigned stars in his region gifted him a 4 star rating but no one else saw him as that calibur player. I think Dino has much better targets in his sights.

He was a 4 at both skout and Rivals and a high 3 at the other two sites. May just be a case of him getting a high early ranking as a junior based on how the sites were projecting his recruitment. Never really materialized though.

Welcome to the Syracuse football family Kenneth!

ruff7_3428978.jpg

Go Orange!

I just saw the tweet and thought someone else just committed. Then realized he was giving the final 100% confirm.