LeQuint Allen is Back | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

LeQuint Allen is Back

Great advice.

And while we're at it, let's shut down the whole goddamn Greek system at colleges.

Frats and sororities are cesspools.
Booooo.

My fraternity brothers have been my very best friends for over 30 years.

My daughter joined a sorority last year and it rescued her college experience.

Your take stinks. With all due respect.

Sorry, but bullshtt. Fraternities stopped being "public service" and brotherhood organizations about 40 years ago, when the drinking age was raised from 18 to 21. Now, they are just places for bros to get wasted and have forced sex with drunk girls, and picking fights with people.
LOL!!! That's very funny. But I guess that the 45% of students that attend MIT who chose to be in Greek Life are fat, dumb and stupid. And the 30% at Cornell. And the 40% at Northwestern. And the 77% at Washington and Lee.

Booooo.

My fraternity brothers have been my very best friends for over 30 years.

My daughter joined a sorority last year and it rescued her college experience.

Your take stinks. With all due respect.

With all due respect, so does hazing, so does binge drinking, so does the fact that 25% of all college girls are raped before they graduate.

Glad that you're buds with your bro's, though.

Here is a thought that I can't really do from AZ. How about season ticket holders bringing a suit against the university for diluting the product in a biased and unfair manner, thus reducing the value of their season tickets?

I was going to do that after Sean Tucker injured himself in the 2nd half of the Wagner game.

But then my attorney advised me that his hourly rate is 10 times the cost of my season ticket.

With all due respect, so does hazing, so does binge drinking, so does the fact that 25% of all college girls are raped before they graduate.

If you were in a fraternity, it most definitely was Omega Theta Pi. You must have really enjoyed your college experience.

R.51c68a8160fa55f8a32fd4fbbdac9518

If this isn’t amended, 2023 will be the last season I have season tickets for football or basketball. I cannot support an institution that believes this is fair.
that's exactly the message I just left on the chancellors voice mail. Tactful and respectful but brutally honest about it all. I said, and it's true, that I've not renewed my seasons basketball because of past anti competitive, shoot yourself in the foot trangressions of the recent past for a sports program that needs every competitive advantage it can get...and that furthermore I cannot support a university that is in effect, unfairly it appears from all available information out there and especially after hearing the DA's comments, I cant support an institution that will unfairly actively attempt to potentially ruin a kids life.

That sorry I'm done after 50 years. And further that I'll do my level best to make aware to the extended family and friends in my sphere as well as the thousands of patients I have in my patient base, make them aware of these circumstances and draconian measures seemingly unfairly taken.

Lets all do it, lets see if we can get some traction to help the kid.

Last edited:

Hazing and binge drinking isn’t unique to Greek organizations. It happens with sports teams at the high school and college level as well. So we better abolish all those too while we’re at it.

I know some of these Karen’s call the police when the neighbor’s dog barks too much, and this might blow their minds but not everybody grew up feeling comfortable calling the police over things.

Not only that, but how much time do you have to use your phone while you're getting punched in the face.

The other guy hit LA twice and may have continued if LA didn't defend himself.

This thread is about LaQuint Allen. If you can't stay on topic I will happily ban you from the thread
Thanks for keeping these kids in line!

Your efforts are most happily thanked!

that's exactly the message I just left on the chancellors voice mail. Tactful and respectful but brutally honest about it all. I said, and it's true, that I've not renewed my seasons basketball because of past anti competitive, shoot yourself in the foot trangressions of the recent past for a sports program that needs every competitive advantage it can get...and that furthermore I cannot support a university that is in effect, unfairly it appears from all available information out there and after hearing the DA's comments, I cant support an institution that will unfairly potentially actively attempt to ruin a kids life.

That sorry I'm done after 50 years. And further that I'll do my level best to make aware to the extended family and friends in my sphere as well as the thousands of patients I have in my patient base, make them aware of these circumstances and draconian measures unfairly taken.

Lets all do it, lets see if we can get some traction to help the kid.
The only thing is I don’t think this should be about sports. It a case about basic fairness and reasonable use of discretion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom