Lets leave the NCAA | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lets leave the NCAA

I was about to say the same thing. Look, we don't pay players or commit major crimes. But we do go over the speed limit on a regular basis. Has the NCAA made too big a deal of it, yes. But are aren't without blame in this.
I don't want to leave because of the current situation, I want to leave because the NCAA is an archaic institution. the power schools have to leave the small schools behind, its as simple as that. the new organization is going to have to have its own set of rules, it won't be the Wild Wild West. I just think the big schools should shake free of the hundreds of parasites who are not peer institutions and shouldn't be setting rules as if they are.

I don't want to leave because of the current situation, I want to leave because the NCAA is an archaic institution. the power schools have to leave the small schools behind, its as simple as that. the new organization is going to have to have its own set of rules, it won't be the Wild Wild West. I just think the big schools should shake free of the hundreds of parasites who are not peer institutions and shouldn't be setting rules as if they are.

Great post--nicely stated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom