Lets not freak out people | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Lets not freak out people

I think we're fine if we win our home games.

That's 10 wins.

We're in.

FSU won't matter. But if we lose one of the next two, FSU is huge.

Among other diseases I probably have, I'm also suffering from I-think-they're-gonna-screw-JB-itis.

I'd like to win the 2 home games and beat FSU so I don't have to worry about winning a game in the ACC tourney.

That said, I'd also like to get that first ACC tourney game win.

I don't want to leave any questions.

Not freaking out, but the biggest concern for me was the absolute lack of strength with the ball. Any time we drive or we get the ball down low, I hold my breath assuming that we are going to fumble it away or get it stripped. It's been an ongoing issue and one that I really don't get. We also missed so many bunnies, some of which were barely even contested. That's been an issue for several years now. Really miss having guys like Dion and Devendorf, who could get to the rim at will and who had no problems finishing in traffic.

Not trying to say they're the same, but...
I recall 2013 getting absolutely humiliated at georgetown late in the season and then blown out in the 2nd have by L'vlle in the BE tourney... games like tonight don't necessarily mean anything other than it was a bad game tonight

Telling the many Drama Queens on here to not freak out after a big loss like that is an exercise in futility. It's what these posters do. It's their stock and trade.

The preamble to this are posts about an upcoming game that describe it as "critically-important" and "an absolute must win" as if they have by themselves have had a revelation the importance of these games to a middle of the pack ACC team.

Losses are, to these people,cataclysmic. After big wins,they are asking whether we will be in the Top 25 or not.

Close losses are an opportunity to snipe at JB or the Zone.

It's all so predictable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom