Longtime Orange fan here. I have a good feeling about Friday... | Syracusefan.com

Longtime Orange fan here. I have a good feeling about Friday...

gbo

Resident Clemson Fan
For Clemson!!!! Congrats on the embarrassing loss that's coming.

cuse-football-fans.jpg

Syracuse-Mascot-Crying-Jordan-e1521878991385.png

Just kidding. I fully expect us to lose

For Clemson!!!! Congrats on the embarrassing loss that's coming.

View attachment 208423

View attachment 208424

Just kidding. I fully expect us to lose
Ha! I'd say its probably more likely you guys get a W than the Cuse but it certainly won't be embarrassing. I expect a close game for sure. Not sure how you can be so positive about this one. If it was in Syracuse I'd really like Syracuse's chances. We shall see. The mighty surely look shaky up there. Those pillars that used to prop them up to the top of the conference are looking more like toothpicks at the moment.

Good to get some banter going though gbo. What is your connection to Syracuse again? I can't remember.

The Syracuse fans may very well look a little more like this picture after the game. Phot taken from a previous Clemson game.
1634045160757.png

Good to get some banter going though gbo. What is your connection to Syracuse again? I can't remember.
I don't have one. Just found this board when Syracuse joined the conference and I've just stayed. This is the only board including Clemson that I actually post on.

By the way...you should click on the blurry line at the bottom of my original post.

I predict our DL and LB’s are going to inflict some major pain

I don't have one. Just found this board when Syracuse joined the conference and I've just stayed. This is the only board including Clemson that I actually post on.

By the way...you should click on the blurry line at the bottom of my original post.
Seriously what is the deal with Clemson this year? Haven't watch anything beyond highlights. It's not like they are short on talent.

Seriously what is the deal with Clemson this year? Haven't watch anything beyond highlights. It's not like they are short on talent.
Seems to be a combination of a few things:

1. Offensive play-calling is archaic. There is no pre-snap motion, no crossing routes, and barely any plays over the middle.
2. Coaching turnover. Coaches have left and have been replaced with guys with zero D1 experience and it shows. Position groups in certain places don't appear to improve over time.
3. Refusal to change recruiting strategies. Clemson signs less than 25 recruits every single year. Dabo has said he will not bring anyone in from the portal, even though we have been beaten handily by LSU and OSU which brought in QBs.

Just to name a few of the problems...

remind me again clemson is ranked what ? welcome to caste of the great unwashed. hope it's on TV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom