Looking ahead | Syracusefan.com

Looking ahead

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
The loss of Roberson (yeah I've given up hope) should not really hurt the team that much this year. Next year, it could create a huge issue at the 3 and the 4. Should grant blow up and go pro, we'd only really have Chris McCullough at forward. We'd have no rebounders at the forward position, which is a shame because that's where Roberson seems to shine.

Let's hope that if he does go the prep school route this year, we still get to see Tyler in orange next year.

If they clear Roberson but its too late for him to enroll for the fall wouldn't he just be able to enroll in the Spring.

Agreed if Grant leaves its a bigger hit next year and we would probably take another forward last minute. I expect BJ would play the 3 next season if this were the case.

I haven't given up hope yet. I'm about tohit the linx and I expect Tyler to be cleared when I get back.

If they clear Roberson but its too late for him to enroll for the fall wouldn't he just be able to enroll in the Spring.

Assuming he is cleared, that makes sense. But the PS article made it seem like he'd just go to prep school.

If he goes prep, it does technically open up his commitment. However, I have never heard anything from him indicating that he regretted his decision to choose SU, and I don't see any recruits that SU has since taken that should make him reconsider his decision. I will be very surprised if Roberson does go the prep route and ends up changing his commitment.

Wish this could've been known 2 months ago T.T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom