Loss doesn't hurt us, actually only helps us | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Loss doesn't hurt us, actually only helps us

You've missed more than one, pal. Two have been noted so far. More to come...

Doubtful.

I'll give you a hint--I expected that we'd beat Wisconsin and South Carolina. So there's that.

I'm just roflmao at you that you're frantically scouring the archives looking to poke holes in stuff I said months ago [which ended up being 99% correct, BTW] during a live game.

Clearly it is. That post didn't say what you thought it did.

LMAO!!!
It said you thought it was more likely Lydon would start at center than White would at SG and nothing more. I don't care about your revisionist history.

Did you tell IthacaMatt you were wrong?
Class of 2016 - Andrew White III thread - COMMITTED

Again, literally the only thing I got wrong was the day one thing. It happened game 7.

There is not a poster on this forum who wouldn't acknowledge that the AW at 2G experiment was a disaster, and something that needed to change. So feel free to cling to me being wrong about day one -- I'll be laughing AT YOU the rest of the season, when White starts at 3, where he belongs.

PS--IthacaMatt, I apologize--White started for 6 games at SG, when I predicted he wouldn't start any. Sorry I got that wrong.

It said you thought it was more likely Lydon would start at center than White would at SG and nothing more. I don't care about your revisionist history.
Well, to be fair, it certainly looks as if you do. :noidea:

Because White wasn't suited to start at 2, which I was 100%, absolutely, undeniably correct about. It was unfathomable to expect him to play there and for the lineup not to have glaring limitations with ball handling and one-dimensionality. And after experimenting with that, James Arthur Boeheim realized it was a mistake and made a change. Turns out, I was right that White isn't a 2. This isn't even about predictions--those 6 games provided enough EVIDENCE to show that my observations were completely accurate.

Not my fault you got your panties in a bunch believing that White was going to be a guard this year.

Again, literally the only thing I got wrong was the day one thing.
Four things so far:
1. White at SF from day one.
2. Gillon starting.
3. Lydon more likely to start at center than White at SG.
4. Battle at SG from day one.

I'm going to enjoy the rest of the game and spend time with my kids. Have a nice day.

Four things so far:
1. White at SF from day one.
2. Gillon starting.
3. Lydon more likely to start at center than White at SG.
4. Battle at SG from day one.

I'm going to enjoy the rest of the game and spend time with my kids. Have a nice day.

Wow, you are really grasping at straws--especially in light of today's lineup change. And a misinterpretation of what was said about Lydon. Borrowing a page from your dopey post last Tuesday, you do know that White IS starting at SF and Battle IS starting at SG, right?

If you want to keep shaking that pendantic "day one" chew toy in your mouth instead of just admitting that in the main I was right and you are desperately clinging to a losing argument, be my guest.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Wow, you are really grasping at straws--especially in light of today's lineup change. And a misinterpretation of what was said about Lydon. Borrowing a page from your dopey post last Tuesday, you do know that White IS starting at SF and Battle IS starting at SG, right?

If you want to keep shaking that pendantic "day one" chew toy in your mouth instead of just admitting that in the main I was right and you are desperately clinging to a losing argument, be my guest.
It's not my fault you let your arrogance get the best of you. In the main you were right? Is that how it works with bookies?

RF: Look, I know they only won by two and the spread was 6.5, but in the main I was right.
MR. A: Oh, in the main you were right? Well, if in the main you were right, here's a dollar. No, don't worry about the vig. You were right in the main.

It's not my fault you let your arrogance get the best of you. In the main you were right? Is that how it works with bookies?

RF: Look, I know they only won by two and the spread was 6.5, but in the main I was right.
MR. A: Oh, in the main you were right? Well, if in the main you were right, here's a dollar. No, don't worry about the vig. You were right in the main.
That might be the worst attempt at a metaphor of the year. Kudos.

It is hilarious that you are too dumb to realize how poorly this argument has gone for you.

Amazing, really.

That's okay--the board knows my preseason observations were 100℅ correct about White not having the capability to play 2, Lydon not having the capability to play 3, and the original starting lineup being an abomination. Everyone saw the game evidence for themselves in the opening six games, which included two embarrassing losses that you were as wrong about as you are about THIS topic. If you want to continue digging an indefensible hole about White playing out of position for 6 games, youre taking a foolish position that will look increasingly foolish as the season wears on.

Last edited:
That might be the worst attempt at a metaphor of the year. Kudos.

It is hilarious that you are too dumb to realize how poorly this argument has gone for you.

Amazing, really.

That's okay--the board knows my preseason observations were 100℅ correct about White not having the capability to play 2, Lydon not having the capability to play 3, and the original starting lineup being an abomination. if you want to continue digging an indefensible hole about White playing out of position for 6 games, youre taking a foolish position that will look increasingly foolish as the season wears on.
Did you watch JB's press conference? Sure, if you want to pretend that details don't matter so you can never be wrong, have fun. And if you want to continue redefining your positions and mine because that's easier for you, enjoy. Congratulations, you saved face. This will matter to someone someday.

Did you watch JB's press conference? Sure, if you want to pretend that details don't matter so you can never be wrong, have fun. And if you want to continue redefining your positions and mine because that's easier for you, enjoy. Congratulations, you saved face. This will matter to someone someday.

Another worthless bait and switch.

Keep digging that hole, Deadpool.

If it's any consolation, you gave me a good laugh this morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom