"Major Announcement" tomorrow | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

"Major Announcement" tomorrow

10151190_836999259647772_4353535943169532534_n.png
that is the best uniform of the bunch

Love the change, the uniforms the announcement and anything that gives me a Syracuse football rush like today did. Once again these jerseys r what the players want and that's what matters.

They'll be changed in a few years. Nothing to worry about. SU threw tradition out the door many years ago.

Hate hate hate the stripes on the numbers and sleeves. Get rid of those and add white piping around the numbers on the blues and I'd be happy.

Why can't our jerseys just look like this from now until the end of time?

View attachment 11167
Agreed!! We had some of the most attractive uniforms in all of college football and now we have these glitzed up disco versions that just look corny. No other way to describe it. Virtually ignoring that they are the orange and making the home uniforms all blue. It's just ridiculous actually. I get the sense that the kids are controlling everything. They want to get paid and decide what uniforms they wear. This should be about what the paying customer likes not what the kids like. Kids like a lot of things are just foolish. IMO the sport is going to far but what do I know know.

They're trying to say the numbers are long (hideous) because they're supposed to be skyscrapers (dumb).

Being a fashion designer must give you access to the good stuff, especially in Oregon:
  • The stripping is at 44 degrees? Who the f would ever figure that out
  • The numbers are tall and skinny to resemble the NYC skyline? C'mon give us a real answer.
I like the nod to Fort Drum and NYS as a whole.

I don't care for the shoulders or the numbering. Gray is quite like WFVU, White has a Texas look from the front, and I don't care for all blue. ORANGE!

I'm all for having multiple options "to keep it fresh" but man simpler is better and I wish all the extra whiz-bangish details.

I am going to hold off final judgement though until the season starts and the non-prototype jersey's are worn (hopefully) and I see them in person. Maybe they will tweak them over the next couple months.

I hope new unis have a better effect on the FB team than the blue pants did on the BB team .. we sucked after wearing them

So Im sorry you wanted them to actually use the military insignia? Do you have any idea how disrespectful that is?

I don't think it's disrespectful. I think it would be an honor to have the 10th mnt patch on our jerseys. Based on our relationship with Drum? I think it would be great.

I know it's West Point, but they rock division patches.

I actually don't mind the color scheming, as long as the orange pants/jerseys come into play. I think the platinum is a cool concept. Just needs to be dressed up right.

Don't like the numbers at all. If they're supposed to resemble skyscrapers, nobody is going to get that anyway. Don't like the shoulder stripes at all.

I do like the helmets.

They're trying to say the numbers are long (hideous) because they're supposed to be skyscrapers (dumb).

Now I've heard of everything.

The first thing I thought when I saw those numbers was skyscrapers...Oh, geez.

And the first thing I think of when I think of Syracuse is...skyrscrapers. Yikes.

I don't think it's disrespectful. I think it would be an honor to have the 10th mnt patch on our jerseys. Based on our relationship with Drum? I think it would be great.

I know it's West Point, but they rock division patches.

Its disrespectful - we are not in their unit. You wouldnt get a semper fi tatoo would you?

Hey look! The striping is at 44 degrees! Wow! Check it out - the NYC skyline!

Being a fashion designer must give you access to the good stuff, especially in Oregon:
  • The stripping is at 44 degrees? Who the f would ever figure that out
  • The numbers are tall and skinny to resemble the NYC skyline? C'mon give us a real answer.
I like the nod to Fort Drum and NYS as a whole.

I don't care for the shoulders or the numbering. Gray is quite like WFVU, White has a Texas look from the front, and I don't care for all blue. ORANGE!

I'm all for having multiple options "to keep it fresh" but man simpler is better and I wish all the extra whiz-bangish details.

I am going to hold off final judgement though until the season starts and the non-prototype jersey's are worn (hopefully) and I see them in person. Maybe they will tweak them over the next couple months.

the axes that are supposed to make people think of fort drum if anyone knew what fort drum was and anyone connected axes with fort drum... anyway that logo looks like brak

Brak.jpg
Hide the onions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom