Mandalorian Season 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mandalorian Season 2

GoSU96

Living Legend
Off to an excellent start

You’ll think of a famous Han Solo line early in the episode

Solid first episode. Usually pilots/season’s first episodes stink

The plot was basically a ripoff of Knights of the Old Republic. As someone that adored that game (and am actually playing through it again right now and literally just beat this part of the game), that works for me.

I’m surprised by the number of people who didn’t catch what happened at the very end.

The plot was basically a ripoff of Knights of the Old Republic. As someone that adored that game (and am actually playing through it again right now and literally just beat this part of the game), that works for me.
I’ve been thinking about playing KOTOR again. I beat it on PC and Xbox.

I’ve been thinking about playing KOTOR again. I beat it on PC and Xbox.
It’s just a wonderful wonderful game. Graphics are extremely dated at this point but it remains my favorite Star Wars game ever.

It’s just a wonderful wonderful game. Graphics are extremely dated at this point but it remains my favorite Star Wars game ever.
My son and I have been playing a lot of Rogue Squadron on N64. Another solid title.

My son and I have been playing a lot of Rogue Squadron on N64. Another solid title.

Not sure if you were aware, but they just came out with a new version of it for PS4, Xbox, PC, etc. I prefer the games like KOTOR, the old Jedi Knight/Jedi Academy games, and Fallen Order, but the new Squadrons is decent fun.

I am not a watcher of SW other than the movies so a lot of those nuances are lost on me. That said, I keep waiting for it to be better.

Last edited:
1606263536559.png

The last two episodes better than the last three movies combined

Detaching myself from Grogu now so I’m not hurt later

I enjoyed them all, but didnt get caught all up in the story non completely connecting... I thought Rogue and Solo were good efforts too
Just watched the Last Jedi again. Love Luke just messing with Kylo Ren, and reiterating Obi Wan.
I also like Daisy Ridley as the hero.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom