Mark Coyle...He gone | Syracusefan.com

Mark Coyle...He gone

Wow - just wow. Granted it is a limited sample size but this is a major setback.

Very strange to leave so quickly without witnessing the fruits of your labor (ala the hire of Babers.) He was just praised by Syverud at the Cuse awards vociferously.

CiL9LIXWMAEL0d7.jpg

As OrangeXtreme mentioned, it is for family reasons which we can all understand. But to leave for another school (especially Minnesota) it makes it a little interesting...

As OrangeXtreme mentioned, it is for family reasons which we can all understand. But to leave for another school (especially Minnesota) it makes it a little interesting...

Coyle served as Associate Athletic Director for External Relations at the University of Minnesota from 2001 to 2005, where he was responsible for managing the marketing and sales unit, athletic communications, the ticket office and licensing. Under his guidance, the marketing staff was recognized as the top marketing staff in the Big Ten Conference.

If there is a family health crisis, which I certainly hope there isn't, the Mayo clinic isn't that far from University of Minnesota. Thanks for getting us Coach Babers. Good luck and good health moving forward to you and your family.

EDIT: I was unaware of his time at the university. Here's hoping that connection makes more sense.

SUFaninNJ said:
If there is a family health crisis, which I certainly hope there isn't, the Mayo clinic isn't that far from University of Minnesota. Thanks for getting us Coach Babers. Good luck and good health moving forward to you and your family.
Iommi is this what you were talking about being sad?

Fluck him.

or are we supposed to be all happy happy joy joy and excited to see him go???...

Definitely disappointed to see him go. Guy was off to a great start.

Strange as hell.

I see minnesota's still salty about their recent football and basketball dissapointments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom