Mark Coyle...He gone | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Mark Coyle...He gone

In what way? What impact would this have on Babers? I don't think there's a chance he leaves or gets asked to leave when a new AD comes in.
Not short term, but more of a long term thought. Who knows what the next AD's plans will be.

wow, just wow. wasn't even here a year, must have gotten a heck of a deal to leave. citing family reasons can mean anything, hopefully it's not ill health.

Frankly this is an underachieving thread given the source material. But the day's not over.

wow, just wow. wasn't even here a year, must have gotten a heck of a deal to leave. citing family reasons can mean anything, hopefully it's not ill health.

His FAMILY now has many million$ more REASON$ to go live in Minne. :confused:

Think of it in terms of the probability of Babers following Coyle to Minnesota. No chance of that happening now.
Depends on how you perceive his anger. Angry at Coyle? Or angry at SU for letting Coyle go? I was thinking the latter.

I wonder if coming in to a situation like Syracuse where we have multiple active hall of fame coaches became a power struggle regarding succession planning, budgeting, expectations, etc.

We know he came in and wanted to put his stamp on the football program with a new hire but what about basketball, lacrosse, soccer, etc. Those programs may be successful but that doesn't mean everything is rosy behind the scenes and that Coyle is/was in support of those coaches.

It's like every day you don't know what drama is going to happen next! It's just mind blowing.

I wonder if coming in to a situation like Syracuse where we have multiple active hall of fame coaches became a power struggle regarding succession planning, budgeting, expectations, etc.

And you thought dealing with JB was difficult in a press conference!

I think he left because there's better weather in Minnesota.

This could be a blessing in disguise! It means we basically get a mulligan on not nabbing Doug Logan!!!1!!!

I agree. Who knows what this announcement really means.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom