Maryland Gameday... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Maryland Gameday...

Ugly finish here. Cuse looking gassed. Much closer result than I expected but Orange performing worse in a lot of ways than I expected. Just was too many unforced turnovers. Syracuse needed to play close to perfect and they were far from it.

Final stats:

1645384291986.png

Ugly finish here. Cuse looking gassed. Much closer result than I expected but Orange performing worse in a lot of ways than I expected. Just was too many unforced turnovers. Syracuse needed to play close to perfect and they were far from it.
they didn't play to that standard but the opponent has something to do with that. besides some sloppiness (it's early), if i'm cuse i want the film to show me better off ball movement on o and better decision making on d. the latter has been an achilles heel and needs to get fixed.

good game by cuse. offense has a bunch to clean up.
if gavin plays like this all year, cuse has a chance to be competitive near the top.

Gavin very good but have to protect him better. Same sliding issues that plagued the team last year reared their head again. Just way too many wide open shots for the Terps. Not sure why these guys have such a hard time with communication.

I think we learned we can potentially win any game if we reduce unforced turnovers, get the ground balls, and move/pass better on offense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom