Maryland Gameday... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Maryland Gameday...

sad but lost but happy with teams play didn’t give up battled hard and defense really surprised me (besides the game winning goal of course). Also thought spanos n koras goal mark has to have them. Koras goal was weak bouncer n spanos had no angle but beat mark far lost while diving. But mark came big at times overall impressed with team. Would have loved win but they competed all way to end. Thompson burys his shot we win no matter what no overtime.

Robbed. QQ

We got jobbed by this cre

Just want a freaking win to shut the idiots up. Why can’t one of these bounce are way
Just want a freaking win to shut the idiots up. Why can’t one of these bounce are way
Gotta win and not finish in last place in the conference two years in a row...the idiots are making fair points

if I was writing the rules goal mouth should not apply if the ball is in and you take a step outside the creae after the ball crosses the line. Anything after that ideally would not matter, including going through the goal mouth. But that’s not the rule. It sucks. Just inches from doing it. Again and again and again.

But we are clearly good. We will see them in may.

Defense doesn’t have to commit a foul for that last play to have been called a goal.

Defender clearly pushes Leo back downfield but doesn’t foul him. It could’ve been called “defensive pressure” but it wasn’t.

I’ve hated the stupid restricted area since they brought back the dive.

Another rule to prevent goalie injuries when there was never an epidemic of tenders getting smashed on dive shots.

I am devastated. Freaking can’t stand it losing these close ones.

yeah these are the games they need to start coming out on top in.
damn that goal mouth rule, I understand it but it still blows!

"That kinda look" wouldn't have happened if they got the proceeding call right.

We deserved to win, sucks that we didn't get that outcome.
Exactly. Well fought game by both teams. But hard not to wonder where these officials came from after watching them 'waive off' the game winner despite the obvious push.

Last edited:
yea only leo’s gloves touched line which stinks. But even before that english had wide open look and sent it wide. Should have ended there. Also thompson missed to many open looks which also would have won game. Weirdman was jumping early n didn’t call it a bunch. Overall thrilled how team played if they clean up the penalties and sloppiness will be tough team to beat.

OK boys, take freaking control, you are better than these guys. Discipline, stay focused. You will win if you are disciplined and play focused

Absolutely, this team needs to learn how to win against the big boys. The same BS doesn't work against top 10 teams. So, toughen up and get the job done.

I am devastated. Freaking can’t stand it losing these close ones.
I want nice things. I’m devastated.

leo didn’t need to dive should went upfield prob would still scored or very least drew foul. Either way he played hell of game .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom