MCW tweet | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

MCW tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously dude, you're probably delusional if you think that you can beat Brandon Reese one-on-one. This kid was HONORABLE MENTION ALL-STATE in Florida two years in a row, he made the Broward County vs. Dade County all-star game, and the Miami Herald named him 3rd team all-county as a SR. Oh, and then he was taught for 4 years by one of the greatest coaches in college basketball history, and played every day against some of the best players in the Big East.

You didn't play high school ball.
he also frustrated the hell out of J Flynn in practice

I basketball twice week with my unit. I out in 2 years. Try out for SU basketball I will. My name in lights. Girls give me kisses

I literally lol'd at the "Girls give me kisses" comment.

Yo i am done, I have said what i said and i am not going to back off

In a game of one on one i would beat Brandon Reese

Peace

Yo i am done, I have said what i said and i am not going to back off

In a game of one on one i would beat Brandon Reese

Peace

Could you play in the WNBA? Honest question.

They're out of their minds. I hope we never play them again and work out something with Maryland to play a game at the Verizon Center once in a while. Or even just a random game there to point out to them that we can fill up their arena better than they can.
Back to the topic at hand...the Comcast Center (where Maryland plays) is inside the Beltway so it's not exactly in the wilds of western Maryland.

Back to the topic at hand...the Comcast Center (where Maryland plays) is inside the Beltway so it's not exactly in the wilds of western Maryland.
Beltway? First thing i think of is the snipers.

i played a 3 on 3 pickup game last week. this is queens baby, nyc. where streetball legends are made. i played against a fat middle aged asian dude, his son who was about 10, and another fat spanish guy. i was driving right on the fat asian guy, stopped and pulled up and buried a jumper. the fat asian guy's momentum carried him face first into the fence. we werent keeping score but i must have dropped about 30. and probably had about 20 rebounds over the 10 year old. all i can say is, bring on reece!

He's torn because his Mom wants GT and Cal told him "you go to UK, you're guaranteed #1 pick, you go SU, then just look at their past record". Obviously other things being equal he'd just stay northeast and play with a buddy. Lots of pros/cons for each school though.
That's more a reflection of the players than the school. Syracuse has just recently started getting more than one pro prospect per class.

This thread is the best thing ever. We somehow went from an MCW tweet to BRNCUSEFRVCUSE basically declaring Brandon Reese his ultimate nemesis.

BRNCUSEFRVCUSE is like the Bo Kimble character in Heaven is a Playground; Reese is Truth. Let's find an abandoned warehouse for them to go toe to toe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom