MCW tweet | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

MCW tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a small sample size, Understand I did not play basketball in high school okay

Grimes is grades 7 through 12. I played sports since i was 5 soccer, basketball, and baseball. When i got to Grimes my parents said you can play one sport because the school work is going to challenge you enough. So i played soccer, eventually they let me play baseball but i dropped that before i started 9th grade.

And all the bball players on the varsity team played bball since modified and it then goes as kind of guys who play modified move up to jv then those who played jv moved up to varsity

I was late to the party

7261980_155_155.jpg

Thats a small sample size, Understand I did not play basketball in high school okay

Grimes is grades 7 through 12. I played sports since i was 5 soccer, basketball, and baseball. When i got to Grimes my parents said you can play one sport because the school work is going to challenge you enough. So i played soccer, eventually they let me play baseball but i dropped that before i started 9th grade.

And all the bball players on the varsity team played bball since modified and it then goes as kind of guys who play modified move up to jv then those who played jv moved up to varsity

I was late to the party
I played so me sports in HS, none of which were bball. Thusly I'm qualified go walk on to Kentucky.

I Prob would not score

Probably not, but you never know. One well-timed crossover and you could go on a run. Dion is susceptible to the shot fake, use it liberally to get to the rim.

I was late to the party

seriously dude, you're probably delusional if you think that you can beat Brandon Reese one-on-one. This kid was HONORABLE MENTION ALL-STATE in Florida two years in a row, he made the Broward County vs. Dade County all-star game, and the Miami Herald named him 3rd team all-county as a SR. Oh, and then he was taught for 4 years by one of the greatest coaches in college basketball history, and played every day against some of the best players in the Big East.

You didn't play high school ball.

seriously dude, you're probably delusional if you think that you can beat Brandon Reese one-on-one. This kid was HONORABLE MENTION ALL-STATE in Florida two years in a row, he made the Broward County vs. Dade County all-star game, and the Miami Herald named him 3rd team all-county as a SR. Oh, and then he was taught for 4 years by one of the greatest coaches in college basketball history, and played every day against some of the best players in the Big East.

Damn.

owned.

Yes, all points true

However we dont know what would happen in a straight game of one on one.

Basketball talent, My game vs him

In keeping with most posts on this board, I'm actually going to agree with your stance and take it one step further -- if you were given the right minutes and proper coaching by JB, you'd be all-big east.

In keeping with most posts on this board, I'm actually going to agree with your stance and take it one step further -- if you were given the right minutes and proper coaching by JB, you'd be all-big east.

No i would not, i just think my ceiling would be walk on

no AAU but I attended a AA school in section 3... lol not trying to identify myself here
I'm not even from Syracuse; I'm from CT but I played AAU vs. kids/teams from all over the country, so I was just curious if we ever crossed paths haha.

I'm not even from Syracuse; I'm from CT but I played AAU vs. kids/teams from all over the country, so I was just curious if we ever crossed paths haha.
oh gotcha, I played a different sport in college but always played basketball on the side

Your "ceiling" is a walk-on yet you could take out all the SU walk-ons?!

If i think i could beat Brandon Reese in a game of one on one and hes considered the best walkon on cuse

Then yes i would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors