Melodramatic absolutely owning Lebron | Syracusefan.com

Melodramatic absolutely owning Lebron

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMeloMyMan

All Conference
Wow. Melo looks like the best player in the league. he is making bron look like just another guy. Domination.

Bron is a drama queen! Seriously dude you got an +1 last time down that should have been an offensive foul and now you are singing the blues after a miss. He loves to dish it out but can't take it as well as my 6 1/2 year old daughter.

Wow the Knicks are a complete loss offensively without Melo these days.

Knicks getting killed on the boards. Refs in heats pocket. The real difference though is that the Heat have two James/Wade and the Knicks have one Melo.

Wade 10 x better than LeBron when it matters! Same for Melo Lebron is a choak artist.

Bron was terrible, but got lucky late. Knicks are better come playoff time

LOL James hits after Wade secures the victory. Worst best player ever.

Knicks have absolutely nothing offensively outside of Melo. Chicago is a terrible matchup for them.

I agree
Wow. Melo looks like the best player in the league. he is making bron look like just another guy. Domination.
totally. Lebron is old news at this point. Carmelo is the "man" at this point. It would be good if Jimmy could find another kid with his potential. Or at least another pg with some talent like Sherman Dave and GMAC. Even a Jonny Flyn kid would be terrific. Maybe Cooney will be that GMAC kind of player for us. Sometimes I think that Triche has the most potential atpg but then he goes off the radar in games and it makes me wonder what his problem might be. Next season should be fun with the new players affecting the game for us "the great unwashed"SUball

I agree
totally. Lebron is old news at this point. Carmelo is the "man" at this point. It would be good if Jimmy could find another kid with his potential. Or at least another pg with some talent like Sherman Dave and GMAC. Even a Jonny Flyn kid would be terrific. Maybe Cooney will be that GMAC kind of player for us. Sometimes I think that Triche has the most potential atpg but then he goes off the radar in games and it makes me wonder what his problem might be. Next season should be fun with the new players affecting the game for us "the great unwashed"SUball
ya think?

AP story: Anthony had only two baskets in the fourth quarter, perhaps tired from playing 43 minutes and with James switching over to defend him after Anthony had overwhelmed Shane Battier.

he was dragging at the end of the 4th quarter.

Not everyone. Best player in the NBA.

He's not the best player in the NBA. Look at what Melo did against the Bulls last Sunday. Has James ever done that? I'm not saying Melo is the best in the league, but he's clutch and James is not. Melo's never missed the playoffs either, while James already has twice. And what James did in going to Miami is not something that the best player in the NBA does.

Kevin Durant is probably the best player in the league. Kobe Bryant is still better than James. And if you were re-building a team, it would make more sense to start with Chris Paul or Dwight Howard.

He's not the best player in the NBA. Look at what Melo did against the Bulls last Sunday. Has James ever done that? I'm not saying Melo is the best in the league, but he's clutch and James is not. Melo's never missed the playoffs either, while James already has twice. And what James did in going to Miami is not something that the best player in the NBA does.

Kevin Durant is probably the best player in the league. Kobe Bryant is still better than James. And if you were re-building a team, it would make more sense to start with Chris Paul or Dwight Howard.

Lets not get it totally twisted. Bron shut down DRose when it mattered and was the main reason why they closed out CHI last year. I'm no Lebron fan, but he has had far far more post season success than MyMeloMyMan:

I'm not sure Carmelo has ever had a performance like this. Sorry if it spoils the narrative:

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap/_/id/270531008/cleveland-cavaliers-vs-detroit-pistons

And Dwight Howard? Really?

I see Howard over Chris Paul. Paul is great, but his knees would terrify me. Howard has kind of seen his stock tumble this year a bit, but he is still one of the 3 best players in the league, IMO. (My order goes Lebron, Wade, and Dwight; though maybe you flip flop Wade and Dwight. Dwight hasn't tried really hard this year and he's still had a great year).

It's actually kind of impressive what the Knicks have done; their starting PG is 33 years old and shouldn't even be playing; the second PG they use is Mike Bibby. (Seriously, Mike Bibby). When Melo is out of the game, there is like no offensive flow (and even when he is in the game, it's mostly just posting him up at the elbow, though I am not exactly complaining since he's playing out of his mind right now).

Also, did anyone see Shump strip Wade on 2 possessions in a row yesterday? He's going to be a first team all defense guy in about 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom