Merry Christmas to us. | Syracusefan.com

Merry Christmas to us.

To those who are mods here… if I’m not mistaken there are many, many, many new posters on the board since Fran was named coach. Am I correct?

A handful. The poster who started this thread has been around since day 1.

What are the tiers?

AOL
The original independent site
the "other" site v1
the "other" site v2
the current site

Do I have that right?

I'm part of the original independent site.

What are the tiers?

AOL
the "other" site v1
the "other" site v2
the current site

Do I have that right?

Syracuse.com is in there between AOL and independent site (which millhouse found that was free).

All I can say is Santa is real. And he lives in Syracuse.

What are the tiers?

AOL
the "other" site v1
the "other" site v2
the current site

Do I have that right?

I first joined as a 17 year old cuse freshman in 2008, whenever that was in the timeline.

I haven't lived in the Syracuse area since 1987 so haven't had tickets.. But I've been watching every game I could on tv since 1985 when I was old enough to begin to have a clue what was going on.

Obviously we haven't played a game under Fran yet. But I thought there was a realistic ceiling of being a 6-8 win program with an occasional special season, and I was fine with that. I just wanted to win more than we lost. I never expected to see possibilities like what we're seeing in Syracuse football right now.

I haven't lived in the Syracuse area since 1987 so haven't had tickets.. But I've been watching every game I could on tv since 1985 when I was old enough to begin to have a clue what was going on.

Obviously we haven't played a game under Fran yet. But I thought there was a realistic ceiling of being a 6-8 win program with an occasional special season, and I was fine with that. I just wanted to win more than we lost. I never expected to see possibilities like what we're seeing in Syracuse football right now.

Basically me, except 1984.

Many new ones. Some posters who have stayed away for a long time have also returned to the fold.

Traffic is very very high.
Make It Rain Money GIF by COIN

I’ve been around since dirt. Oh well the first independent or maybe Syracuse.com? Not sure where Syracuse.com fits in the time line. Used to have epic(well stupid) long drawn out debates with SU%%. Ahh the good old days.

one question i have (and it's not a debbie downer one): how is Syracuse vetting this much change in the staffing and the recruitment right now? In other words, how is Fran able to get these guys locked up, grades wise, and the coaching staff, KYC wise, so fast.

This school has never operated this quickly before on anything. I'm in amazement that the school is letting Fran cook without any restrictor plates on.

one question i have (and it's not a debbie downer one): how is Syracuse vetting this much change in the staffing and the recruitment right now? In other words, how is Fran able to get these guys locked up, grades wise, and the coaching staff, KYC wise, so fast.

This school has never operated this quickly before on anything. I'm in amazement that the school is letting Fran cook without any restrictor plates on.
Because the University finally realized that they needed engage their Alumni, and not just expect donations to come in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom