Minnesota Gameday... | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Minnesota Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 defense of line players from Minnesota beat our 5 linemen. He tried to find room to throw. HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT GS'S PROBLEM? MAYBE IF WE COULD BLOCK 3 LINEMEN HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO THROW THE BALL.

He caused the pressure and the sack by rolling out too early. He needs to play within the pocket. He rolled out and the defense was able to disengage from the offensive linemen and track him down.

so strange man. You really think he’s out there not giving effort? So dumb, are you 12?
Is he on the field playing the game? Of course, but players “go through the motions” all the time and that’s what it seems like he’s doing. You’re free to disagree, but I haven’t seen some of the great effort plays he made in the regular season. I’m not sure why everyone is getting all bent out of shape, it’s an observation same as those saying “he doesn’t have it today.”

Have to give the defense some credit. They’ve done ok with all these young players being forced to play today. Unfortunately, we don’t see any good young offensive linemen.
I think the defensive line has had a really good second half considering

And every RB who ran for 1,500 yards the prior season is going to get a load of Carrie’s.
Movie Carrie GIF

Last chance.

Good punt return at least keeps us alive [on life support].

He caused the pressure and the sack by rolling out too early. He needs to play within the pocket. He rolled out and the defense was able to disengage from the offensive linemen and track him down.
Wrong. That's not how that play went.

Lamson was making a push in the spring I believe, wouldn’t have started but would’ve pressed GS. He should be special next year if he has confidence in his knee

funny. ”special”. I’m sure. I’ll take your word for it
Is he on the field playing the game? Of course, but players “go through the motions” all the time and that’s what it seems like he’s doing. You’re free to disagree, but I haven’t seen some of the great effort plays he made in the regular season. I’m not sure why everyone is getting all bent out of shape, it’s an observation same as those saying “he doesn’t have it today.”
Poor results and poor effort aren’t the same observations

There should be ZERO runs up the middle for the rest of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom