"NBA looks boring" | Syracusefan.com

"NBA looks boring"

i agree with him. the NBA is awful.
notsureifserious.jpg

because it is (go ahead...fire away)
Marsh, I have to be honest, you're missing out by not watching these playoffs. It really is basketball played at its highest level.

Marsh, I have to be honest, you're missing out by not watching these playoffs. It really is basketball played at its highest level.

Its baseball and golf season. Hoops are over. The fact that they drag this on till June is pathetic.

High level or no high level I just cant watch it. Its like watching a video of your ex wife and a guy she left you for screwing. F the NBA

NBA and NHL playoffs have both been played at really high levels. The only mismatch series in the first round of either series has been the Charlotte-Miami NBA series. The rest have all been fun and close to watch.

Kaminsky thinks getting paid is boring okay. If he was a solid 1st round pick in the lottery I doubt it would appear boring. However, when your a fringe NBA player I am sure the sport can look boring. Kaminsky will be lucky if goes in the first round next year, but he will be a stud college player.

You were misinformed.

nah, i will find the report. its like 14th among sports. you can like whatever you choose obviously, but its a very boring waste of two hours.

i agree with him. the NBA is awful.

have you watched this post season? i'll admit the regular season is a drag, but the playoffs are the best basketball you will ever see. just look at the OKC-Memphis series, or the Hou-Portland. All the series have been great and it's only the 1st round. I like the college game because I have a rooting interest, and the atmosphere kicks it up a notch, but there is no arguing the NBA game isn't even in the same stratosphere as college.

have you watched this post season? i'll admit the regular season is a drag, but the playoffs are the best basketball you will ever see. just look at the OKC-Memphis series, or the Hou-Portland. All the series have been great and it's only the 1st round. I like the college game because I have a rooting interest, and the atmosphere kicks it up a notch, but there is no arguing the NBA game isn't even in the same stratosphere as college.
It's also amazing watching guys play basketball. The ball is rebounded or inbounded and the offense immediately gets organized and starts running a set. At first I was confused, because I couldn't understand why they weren't standing around or passing the ball to each other around the perimeter to work the clock, and then I was like "WAITAMINUTE..."

NBA and NHL playoffs have both been played at really high levels. The only mismatch series in the first round of either series has been the Charlotte-Miami NBA series. The rest have all been fun and close to watch.

Kaminsky thinks getting paid is boring okay. If he was a solid 1st round pick in the lottery I doubt it would appear boring. However, when your a fringe NBA player I am sure the sport can look boring. Kaminsky will be lucky if goes in the first round next year, but he will be a stud college player.

If Jefferson doesn't get hurt in the first game they might have won a game or two, but I agree - most all are fairly even. First time that can be said for a first round in the NBA in a long time.

It's also amazing watching guys play basketball. The ball is rebounded or inbounded and the offense immediately gets organized and starts running a set. At first I was confused, because I couldn't understand why they weren't standing around or passing the ball to each other around the perimeter to work the clock, and then I was like "WAITAMINUTE..."

not to mention the ball actually going in the basket at more then a 38% clip

not to mention the ball actually going in the basket at more then a 38% clip

For everyone but the Bulls. Outside of Dunleavy going off in that one game, their offense was absolutely brutal. Hopefully, a certain soon-to-be free agent will fix that.

I love it, I wish more kids had this perspective.
Do you also wish that more software engineering students go to graduate school instead of take jobs with technology start ups?

Do you also wish that more software engineering students go to graduate school instead of take jobs with technology start ups?

I don't care about software engineering students. It is refreshing to see a kid who realizes that the nba will always be an option, and embrace college basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom