NBA Playoffs | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

This game is a heavy weight fight, and Klay Thompson is connecting on haymakers.

Classic OKC-iso. Nobody gets a shot but KD or RW. This is why they blew 4th quarter leads all season.

Yep...hope Durant gets the heat that Melo gets for whatever reason. The guy is a black hole.

Classic OKC-iso. Nobody gets a shot but KD or RW. This is why they blew 4th quarter leads all season.

My god, those two melted down. Their complete inability to even give a look to anyone else on the team sealed their fate. Hell, just pass it, you might even get it back!!

The turnovers were because of it, bad shots because of it....what a crap performance by those dolts.

That was hard to watch.

The irony is that it's because they have lead dogs like Durant and Westbrook that they can get Waiters and Kanter to be so productive, and then they just abandon all of their role players.

It would be interesting to see two first year HCs in the finals for the second consecutive year.
So much for that. I only saw last few minutes, Westbrook and Durant both took sucking to a new level. What's GS do well? Pass, play team ball. What do the Cavs do? Same thing. Durant and Westbrook think they're playing at Rucker Park. A combined 20 for 58, 1 for 13 from three. Ugly, bad basketball. Blew, choked, take their pick. This close to being in the finals -- and, more important, giving the Cavs home-court advantage :) -- to their usual underachieving ways.

I think I was the only one in this thread who had Klay Thompson as a top 15 player in the league.
I think he validated that opinion tonight.

Durant was garbage and out of control tonight.

SMH. KD and Russ are some choking ass iso ball chucking losers when the chips are down.

And OKC was Chuck Wepner.
For those who may not know - the Bayonne Bleeder
th

Green's getting screwed but has no one to blame but himself. You kick people, you bitch the whole series...you aren't gonna get the calls.

It's pretty simple when presented that way, isn't it? :cool:

SMH. KD and Russ are some choking ass iso ball chucking losers when the chips are down.

I know - the shocking thing is that they really are just chucking up shots. I mean, they're not even working to get good shots. They're just throwing crap up there and when they do look to pass it's either to each other, or as a bailout......which was a turnover when they tried about 100% of the time. :(

Klay Thompson has been amazing.

Yep. As a kid I idolized Rick Mount, an absolutely cold-blooded shooter. Thompson is the player I had always hoped Mount was going to be. I just love watching an assassin like him get on a roll like that. :)

The last significant touch any of their teammates got was the nice pass Dion made to Westbrook around the 6 minute mark.

I wonder if that's a consequence of playing together. Like in their heads it's one or the other. If they were stars on their own, would their teams play more team ball late?

I wonder if that's a consequence of playing together. Like in their heads it's one or the other. If they were stars on their own, would their teams play more team ball late?

I didn't see a lot of difference between KD/RW and SC/KT except the latter made shots. In NBA-land, you live and die by the star system. But really, if you're Billy D and you got there on the backs of Durant & Westbrook, who do you want shooting the ball - Mortimer Snerd? I mean, "ya dance with the one that brung ya."

I didn't see a lot of difference between KD/RW and SC/KT except the latter made shots. In NBA-land, you live and die by the star system. But really, if you're Billy D and you got there on the backs of Durant & Westbrook, who do you want shooting the ball - Mortimer Snerd? I mean, "ya dance with the one that brung ya."
For those who may not know
th

I know - the shocking thing is that they really are just chucking up shots. I mean, they're not even working to get good shots. They're just throwing crap up there and when they do look to pass it's either to each other, or as a bailout...which was a turnover when they tried about 100% of the time. :(

Unreal. They choked all year in the 4th. Then they go back to it tonight. SMH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom