NBA Playoffs | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

SAS defense is amazing to watch. Memphis scored less than 20 points in 3 of 4 quarters, including 11 in the first.

SAS defense is amazing to watch. Memphis scored less than 20 points in 3 of 4 quarters, including 11 in the first.
Me, you and 3 other board members could hold Memphis to low totals. That team is so decimated.

Also, I hate the Spurs so take anything I say about them with a grain of salt.

Me, you and 3 other board members could hold Memphis to low totals. That team is so decimated.

Also, I hate the Spurs so take anything I say about them with a grain of salt.

I really enjoy watching them. I think Kawhi is incredible.

I also like that Patty Mills is always frantic Like he's always turned up to 11.

I really enjoy watching them. I think Kawhi is incredible.

I also like that Patty Mills is always frantic Like he's always turned up to 11.
Yea, you have to respect them but I just find them so incredibly boring.

Yea, you have to respect them but I just find them so incredibly boring.

Seems to be the main argument. Personally, I don't know how anyone can find near perfect basketball to be boring. I remember in the 2014 Finals, when the Spurs shredded Miami, a single offensive possession that saw the ball swing around the arc like 4 times and then end up back in the original players' hands for a layup or something like that. I almost wept.

Seems to be the main argument. Personally, I don't know how anyone can find near perfect basketball to be boring. I remember in the 2014 Finals, when the Spurs shredded Miami, a single offensive possession that saw the ball swing around the arc like 4 times and then end up back in the original players' hands for a layup or something like that. I almost wept.

There is where someone needs to post the GIF of the possession from the west finals (?) against Memphis.

Playoffs really look like it will come down to Steph's ankle. If he is hurt the Spurs will win it easily if he is healthy then that series is 50-50.

East is all Cavs. Only the Heat might be able to take 2 games against them. The rest of the East will lose in 5 to Cleveland.

Playoffs really look like it will come down to Steph's ankle. If he is hurt the Spurs will win it easily if he is healthy then that series is 50-50.

East is all Cavs. Only the Heat might be able to take 2 games against them. The rest of the East will lose in 5 to Cleveland.

Wake me up for the conference finals.

If this ankle injury lingers and Steph misses round 2, are the Warriors favored over the clippers?

No. I'd say slight edge to the Clippers in that case.

I agree, but I think Steph's done sitting, looks like he'll be back tomorrow.

Meanwhile. back East, glad to see the Celtics win one, make it a little more interesting series with Atlanta, As a lifelong short person (taller than Prince, shorter than Isaiah Thomas), really enjoy seeing the 5-foot-9 Thomas go off for 42, he's a freak.

The winner of that series gets the Cavs, who are playing their best ball of the season at just the right time. Thought the Pistons would win their one game last night -- big loud crowd, first home playoff game in seven years -- but the Cavs, at least for three games against a No. 8 seed, are looking like a team that could win it all. LeBron, Kyrie and Love are clicking, Thompson's an absolute monster and Dellavedova has evolved into an exceptional role player. What a great overachiever. I don't think Jeff Van Gundy's far off when he says he thinks Delly will become a $10 million a year man in free agency this summer.

Too bad the Pistons can't play their key, possibly best player because he can't shoot free throws. Prince could do better (too soon?) than Drummond, 6-24 in four games.

And Lue, I think, is taking it to Stan Van Gundy big-time. Too bad Blatt got the axe mid-season (btw, Happy Pesach!), but putting Lue in charge is looking more and more like a smart move.

This play Lue drew up during a timeout with the Cavs up five with seven tenths of a second on the shot clock in the final minute was sick. Great execution, too.

Syracuse in an East Coast teams arena type takeover by Toronto fans in Indiana.

Impressive. Estimates of about 1700 Raptor fans in attendance.

Syracuse in an East Coast teams arena type takeover by Toronto fans in Indiana.

Impressive. Estimates of about 1700 Raptor fans in attendance.
People in TO love their hoops. Too bad their team looked more like the Craptors than Raptors. I don't see them making it to the East final.

hoping James takes some more bows from Drummond next game

Dion playing great again tonight.

I really like Mejri on Dallas. Great scouting by them.

Pending the MRI on Steph's knee the playoffs may have just got a lot more interesting

Really hope it's just a minor sprain. Was definitely in the meniscus/MCL area.

I'm rooting for golden state, but even as just a basketball fan, I want the best players out there.

Why did he play today, if the knee was that bad?

It was his ankle before today. He screwed up his knee slipping on the floor right before halftime. I agree with Ham. I'm a Celtics fan but I want the best players out there for all teams this time of year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom