NC State attendance | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

Why on earth would you do a hotel vs an air bnb?

Hotel: book online, and sign up to make your phone your key. No contact with any employees whatsoever. Walk out and leave with no obligations when you’re ready to go.

Airbnb: multiple back and forth texts just to set things up with the “host”, possible texts during stay about how it’s going, possible requests to clean and vaccuum. Get the hell out of here….I don’t want to talk to anybody or do any work. I just want a place to sleep and take my morning dump and shower. Then I’m on my way.

they need to raise the endzone a bit and lower the sideline a bit.. cnat have 25% of the people sitting behind goal posts.
they need to raise the endzone a bit and lower the sideline a bit.. cnat have 25% of the people sitting behind goal posts.
The fact that we sold out the NC State game and coming off a loss that we very well could have won at the end, very pleased to see that we have sold out the Notre Dame game as well! That is very awesome and very reassuring because I was always a little worried when it came to the fan base and the lack of people going to the games.
The jml wireless Dome as definitely the opportunity to be one of the best home-field advantages and one of the loudest places there is! With the Teflon and the hard roof, in comparison the noise just bounces off which makes it much louder than what we used to have and it's very exciting

Hotel: book online, and sign up to make your phone your key. No contact with any employees whatsoever. Walk out and leave with no obligations when you’re ready to go.

Airbnb: multiple back and forth texts just to set things up with the “host”, possible texts during stay about how it’s going, possible requests to clean and vaccuum. Get the hell out of here….I don’t want to talk to anybody or do any work. I just want a place to sleep and take my morning dump and shower. Then I’m on my way.

AirBnB but you are pretty much expected to fully clean these places before the professional cleaners arrive. And if you don't have them close to a deep clean you are a creep that just trashed someone's home. Which I understand it really upsets people when they rent their place and its not clean after even though they have to pay someone anyway.

No thanks on that I'd rather just leave a 20 dollar tip for the cleaner I don't go out of my way to make a mess but there might be empty beers, pizza boxes, and maybe a puked in toilet I don't need horrible ratings for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom