NC State attendance | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

i enter at gate k. Helped clean up at the Syracruz tailgate until 3pm, got to the gate at 310, was in my seat at 315. When i went from level 2 to level 3 near gate b there was a ton of people in line. When i got to my gate there was like 3 people

we prob entered together

i enter at gate k. Helped clean up at the Syracruz tailgate until 3pm, got to the gate at 310, was in my seat at 315. When i went from level 2 to level 3 near gate b there was a ton of people in line. When i got to my gate there was like 3 people

I go in gate A, never more than 2-3 people in front of me and everything is quick. No more emptying the pockets and putting cell phone and keys in a plastic container.

Non-student. Got in line at Gate M at ~3:00. Got ticket scanned and walked in as the horn was blowing for first touchdown at ~3:35

Edit: it wasn't really a "line" though. Just a giant mass of people that were oddly... polite.
Wow. I got there a little before 3(maybe 2:50), and was in line for about 30 seconds. Couldn’t have been easier. We must’ve just beaten the rush.

Oh I'm sure there were plenty of students that showed up too late to get in on time. I'm also completely sure that's not the reason that literally 100% of the upper level student section was empty at kickoff.
You’re correct. I sit right next to that upper level student section. They only let them in one section at a time. The entrance up to 308 that I use is totally empty (which I selfishly like) and I watch as they funnel kids up the other two. Open up all three sections and it will go three times faster inside, not to mention if they let the kids go in more than one door to enter the Dome. The process has gotten slower and slower each game.

You’re correct. I sit right next to that upper level student section. They only let them in one section at a time. The entrance up to 308 that I use is totally empty (which I selfishly like) and I watch as they funnel kids up the other two. Open up all three sections and it will go three times faster inside, not to mention if they let the kids go in more than one door to enter the Dome. The process has gotten slower and slower each game.
the first few games when seats were more open many just went and sat in groups once they got inside.. couldnt do that sat and get a seat.

I just saw a commercial for Wendy’s big bag at $5. It can be done.
We actually stopped at the Wendy’s in Dewitt and grabbed two of those for the way home after the game while listening to the post game on the radio. Good times.

Why on earth would you do a hotel vs an air bnb?

The suburbs are your friend...
2B37165E-0216-4A66-AC05-B3AD77C5D3FE.gif

On a normal night I would always choose a hotel. AIRBNB gets pricy with all their fees I find
I like the free breakfast at motels...not because they are awesome...but because it saves me time in the morning. Most of them kinda suck but as a light breakfast eater...I'm fine with yogurt and a banana...or maybe a small serving of the fake eggs and a few pieces of bacon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom