NC State attendance | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

if you factor in what the attendance max will be once there change to actual seats maybe

Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

Not sure why they dont drop the remaining upper row seats to $40 flat and just get rid of them. That’s probably still higher than the individual ticket rate of the season ticket equivolent
Because the demand is now there that people will spend more money for them. I would not want you in charge of my sales department lol

Because the demand is now there that people will spend more money for them. I would not want you in charge of my sales department lol

So would you say that the map on ticketmaster/cuse.com is an accurate representation of the seats that are still up for grabs?

If the demands there, the seats should be released for purchase, regardless of price. Right?

Or do different vendors contain allotments of different seats? Like SH, Seat Geek etc?

So would you say that the map on ticketmaster/cuse.com is an accurate representation of the seats that are still up for grabs?

If the demands there, the seats should be released for purchase, regardless of price. Right?

Or do different vendors contain allotments of different seats? Like SH, Seat Geek etc?
SU can not sell seats on secondary as a TM user. All their inventory will be blue dots on TM. And no, they should not release all the seats right now, the slow trickle they're putting them out at is absolutely driving more purchasing by fans.

Even Clemson has unreleased rows for our game down there. It's common industry practice, you'd be crazy to put all your inventory out there from day one.

SU can not sell seats on secondary as a TM user. All their inventory will be blue dots on TM. And no, they should not release all the seats right now, the slow trickle they're putting them out at is absolutely driving more purchasing by fans.

Even Clemson has unreleased rows for our game down there. It's common industry practice, you'd be crazy to put all your inventory out there from day one.
But (for example) Stub Hub listed tickets on their site will not show on the Ticketmaster map or will they ?

Id expect Clemson to, that game’s not for a week. I understand what you’re saying, just figured as we get closer to game time they’d release it all. But its only Tuesday. I have no issues with how the domes handling this game, just excited because I can see the in person buzz around town again.

Hoping they can start a pack the dome social media initiative. They have nearly 70,000 followers on insta and barstoolcuse has another 60 or so. Could be an easy way to grab younger adult fans who havent checked for tickets yet.

Actually I just checked . The first seats listed on Stub hub are shown as resales on the Ticketmaster map (Red)

Actually I just checked . The first seats listed on Stub hub are shown as resales on the Ticketmaster map (Red)
Yeah I've always been under the impression that you can list your tickets for resale on multiple sites. Not exactly sure how it would be done since I've never sold mine, but people would be dumb to only limit their potential buyers to one site. Could be wrong though

Now the next worry is how many people show up late because Syracuse never has traffic and people will be mystified that 45,000 people are going to the same place

Hopefully the SU facilities staff is beefing up because they were struggling for UVA and there's going to be probably another 12-15K more in the building. SU hasn't dealt with a large crowd in 3+ years, be prepared for a S show on Saturday.

Hopefully the SU facilities staff is beefing up because they were struggling for UVA and there's going to be probably another 12-15K more in the building. SU hasn't dealt with a large crowd in 3+ years, be prepared for a S show on Saturday.
Honestly I’m in the northeast corner. 333 We have had absolutely 0 trouble moving around, getting concessions , and getting to the all important troughs. We go to seats 15 minutes before . I expect it to be slower Saturday , I would advise regulars to give 10 extra minutes from there usual entry time.

You have to list them on both

I don’t get that but then I don’t know if there’s a tie between TM and SH. I can put my tix on SH but not TM so how would they get on the SU map as resell?

I don’t get that but then I don’t know if there’s a tie between TM and SH. I can put my tix on SH but not TM so how would they get on the SU map as resell?

If you only put them on SH they won’t show up on TM for resale

In order to show up for both you have to put them on both sites individually

I always get to the dome a half hr early to get situated.

I hope the new beer stations and grab n go style helps alleviate congestion. Im sure thats probably part of the design.

That said I expect it to be a congested mess, as is our style

It’s scary because there is a chance that you could sell them on both sites at the same time

Anytime I’ve ever listed tickets, I’ve listed them on both SH and Ticketmaster

I always get to the dome a half hr early to get situated.

I hope the nee beer stations and grab n go style helps alleviate congestion. Im sure thats probably part of the design.

That said I expect it to be a congested mess, as is our style

I’ve heard that some of the concessions in the hallways will be removed to allow for better flow through the dome but I could be mistaken

It was 325 row v seats 1 and 2 that I saw listed as the cheapest 2 tickets on Stub Hub. I went to Ticketmaster map those 2 tickets were Red Dots. I didn’t get it either , there has to be links between the 2

I’ve heard that some of the concessions in the hallways will be removed to allow for better flow through the dome but I could be mistaken
All I know is we’re entering through our suggested gate (G) and going straight to our seats. Normally we walk around a bit and just enter the nearest gate. Not messing around this Saturday, from the sound of it could be a packed house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom