NC State attendance | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

Told y’all since last week we would get to 45k. Guess I was wrong. Looks like it’s more than 45k. Gladly eat crow on this one. Place is going to be bumping and loud. I hope Dino has a lot of recruits coming for this game. Ottos army is going to be insane too. Lots of hype for this game

pack the dome, pack the dome... Then people will complain about waiting for a beer or to take a leak!!!!!

Too crowded!!!
Yup. Watch us win and the first letter to the editor printed Sunday will be about some poor "experience" from some casual. It will start something like "I decided to take my 2 kids to the dome to see what the buzz was all about, and I will never be back!" lol

It was Dungeons & Dragons night?
Yeah...that's what it was. LOL

Mine wasn't nearly as bad as a hockey player down the hall.

He did what Oswego St hockey players did on a weeknight (not studying lol)...his Dad came into his room (had business trip to Syracuse later that day) to see a sleeping lump under the covers. His son was down in the bathroom. Dad doing Dad things pulled the covers off the sleeping lump in the his bed to see his son's naked friend.

This stuff is pretty much impossible nowadays. Security in Dorms was pretty much nonexistent back 40+ years ago.

Last edited:
Yup. Watch us win and the first letter to the editor printed Sunday will be about some poor "experience" from some casual. It will start something like "I decided to take my 2 kids to the dome to see what the buzz was all about, and I will never be back!" lol

It 100% will be. Been to so many NFL games where you wait for all of it... Getting in, bathroom, beers, concessions. When stadiums are close to full it will tax the facility! It happens.

It's a big game Saturday afternoon, enjoy the tailgate and the day, bring one for the walk up and if you don't want to wait in line to get in, get there early and take a deep breath. First game in a few years where all my kids actually want to and can go which is rare

It 100% will be. Been to so many NFL games where you wait for all of it... Getting in, bathroom, beers, concessions. When stadiums are close to full it will tax the facility! It happens.

It's a big game Saturday afternoon, enjoy the tailgate and the day, bring one for the walk up and if you don't want to wait in line to get in, get there early and take a deep breath. First game in a few years where all my kids actually want to and can go which is rare
it would be easier to get around if people would stop going to get food/drink 3-4 times a quarter..

A big crowd may stop some of the people from cutting across sections and actually using the stairs to go up and down though.

"What do you think that you could bring to our organization?"

"Well, I'd like to think that you could compare my potential addition to what Robert Anae and Jason Beck have done for the Syracuse offense this season.."
Works for me. Also I don’t work 48 hours before SU games home or away, I need to mentally prepare …. Ok ?

"What do you think that you could bring to our organization?"

"Well, I'd like to think that you could compare my potential addition to what Robert Anae and Jason Beck have done for the Syracuse offense this season.."
Q. What are your weaknesses?

A. I periodically scream “LETS GO ORANGE” at random people throughout the day and cannot control it.

at the same they try to get people to wonder to the quad. They expect people to try to walk all the way around to some gate.. I wonder how many dont even know there is a back side to walk around too..

I just walk close to my spot and then when the line seems pretty good head in. Some days its the north side some days its the south side.
You can walk all the way around outside in the sunshine to a gate near your seat, or walk all the way inside crushed in the concourses. Honestly wish this were more than a suggestion, but almost impossible to police without making things worse.

I have a job interview this afternoon and I'm not sure it is possible for me to not bring up Syracuse football in every answer

Is it local?

First question, ask them if they have a private box at the JMA.

If they say no. Stand up and say "you're welcome for my time" and walk out.

You'll get the job, and they'll look into a box at the JMA. Gotta sell it though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom