NC State attendance | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

If it goes over 45,745 it will be the 7th largest crowd in the 2000s and 4th largest since Coach P era. I don't think it will get any higher than those ranks.

Well yesterday there was already 46,000 tickets sold and the push is on to get the Dome sold out

I know students are buying up the tickets like crazy

The dome is going to be a wild atmosphere and it’s going to be awesome this Saturday!

Well yesterday there was already 46,000 tickets sold and the push is on to get the Dome sold out

I know students are buying up the tickets like crazy

The dome is going to be a wild atmosphere and it’s going to be awesome this Saturday!
Going to be like the late 80’s in there. Exciting times. Boys better be ready to play. ConcernEd about coming out flat like we always do after the bye week

Going to be like the late 80’s in there. Exciting times. Boys better be ready to play. ConcernEd about coming out flat like we always do after the bye week

Dino’s Syracuse teams are always scary off the bye week

Hopefully they are fully fired up

We win this game, Notre Dame and FSU are likely going to be ELECTRIC crowds as well

My wife informed me that we are going out of town on Saturday to see friends. I asked if they get ACCN. She said if I'm going to be like that then to stay home. Not falling for that trap 18 years into marriage. Learned that lesson early on.
She gave you an opening. When she said, just stay home, you say OK. I been married near 48 years. Trust me, she will get over it.

Not to derail the thread but positive it’s Piriformis at this point. Been super busy at work but have a number for a good sports therapists that’s willing to get me in even though he’s not taking new people. But he’s an hour away and just can’t make it happen right now. Been to chiro 3 times now and that seems to be helping. Doing some nerve muscle “flossing” techniques and some exercises to strengthen the Piriformis I’ve found on my own. I’ll check out the McKenzie prone pressup, thank you.
dude it's a disc til proven otherwise. Taught cadaver anatomy 31 years, orthopedics and in practice same. Almost never piriformis cuz less than 1% of peoples sciatic nerve pierces the piriformis we found in 31 years and don't let anyone tell you that without that it can cause sciatica (true radicular "radiculopathy" sciatica to the foot, not referred pain into the butt/thigh which can be from the muscle). Practioners come up with "Piriformis Syndrome" when they're not 100% sure what up, meaning its a developing what I can early stealth disc problem.

Whoever said do McKenzies extension exercise protocols is spot on along with and exercise where you get on all fours, suck the abdominals in while simultaneously arching the back upward a bit, then drop the backside 6-8", no more, 10 reps all 3x/day. Also as he noted forward flexion of any type, especially with any rotation, is the enemy of disc, avoid at all costs. Ya can owe me a beer next fine mess tailgate. Good luck

Say it gets down to 500-1000 tickets left. They could donate those to FT Drum or the local youth centers without telling anyone and fill up the building, right?

While that’d certainly get rid of them, if we can reasonably market a sell out then those tickets will go the day of I’d guess

Dino’s Syracuse teams are always scary off the bye week

Hopefully they are fully fired up

We win this game, Notre Dame and FSU are likely going to be ELECTRIC crowds as well
Dino's teams in the past didn't have a staff like this. For example, Anae has volunteered to crush the skull of any player who is complacent, and all it will take is a glare

Going to be like the late 80’s in there except for the air conditioning. Exciting times. Boys better be ready to play. ConcernEd about coming out flat like we always do after the bye week
FIFY

Glad I have seat backs!!

No missing where my seats are!!!
Theres a couple that have seat backs in front of me and I can't sit facing forward or my knees are resting on their shoulders. So I have to kind of sit sideways. I'm not tall either.

Let me ask you a question. If you are a casual fan (meaning you're not fanatically refreshing ticketmaster like everyone on this thread) and you're looking to buy tickets for this game, are you more likely to buy tickets if:

A. You open the map and see 200 available tickets in 15 consecutive rows
or
B. You open the map and see 50 available tickets in separate rows

Regardless if you're disappointed that new tickets keep coming out, this is the way to get a building sold.

I imagine the people at Ticketmaster have studied this quite a bit.

Good for you standing your ground and staying home to watch the game!
I have to go to a baby shower, but confirmed that they have the ACC Network and will put in on a tv for me.

Friends we see every few months out of state. I'm in Richmond VA and they are in Durham NC. We both have large families with kids the same ages so it's an event based on quantity of people but nothing special warranting the trip.
Just say " Were you this stupid when I married you?" And then start a new thread to tell us how it goes

Not to derail the thread but positive it’s Piriformis at this point. Been super busy at work but have a number for a good sports therapists that’s willing to get me in even though he’s not taking new people. But he’s an hour away and just can’t make it happen right now. Been to chiro 3 times now and that seems to be helping. Doing some nerve muscle “flossing” techniques and some exercises to strengthen the Piriformis I’ve found on my own. I’ll check out the McKenzie prone pressup, thank you.
If you tend to be tight and am pretty sure it's piriformis, look up some stretches for that too and try some foam rolling. Nerve flossing, if it helps, would suggest some adhesion stuff maybe at the nerve root.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom