NC State attendance | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

dude it's a disc til proven otherwise. Taught cadaver anatomy 31 years, orthopedics and in practice same. Almost never piriformis cuz less than 1% of peoples sciatic nerve pierces the piriformis we found in 31 years and don't let anyone tell you that without that it can cause sciatica (true radicular "radiculopathy" sciatica to the foot, not referred pain into the butt/thigh which can be from the muscle). Practioners come up with "Piriformis Syndrome" when they're not 100% sure what up, meaning its a developing what I can early stealth disc problem.

Whoever said do McKenzies extension exercise protocols is spot on along with and exercise where you get on all fours, suck the abdominals in while simultaneously arching the back upward a bit, then drop the backside 6-8", no more, 10 reps all 3x/day. Also as he noted forward flexion of any type, especially with any rotation, is the enemy of disc, avoid at all costs. Ya can owe me a beer next fine mess tailgate. Good luck
I have no idea what 90 percent of this means. But I feel smarter already…

Theres a couple that have seat backs in front of me and I can't sit facing forward or my knees are resting on their shoulders. So I have to kind of sit sideways. I'm not tall either.

I have seatbacks. They prevent us from getting kicked in the butt every time people in the row behind us go to the concourse, which happened often before getting the seatbacks. They also prevent people next to us constantly inching inward every time I stand to cheer.

Last edited:
Not to be Debbie downer….but there are lots of tickets available on the secondary markets. Lots.

Agreed, but they are large rows which means they probably are broker tickets which means they felt they could take a reasonable risk on these tickets and buy them and resell them

Time will tell if it was risky or not..

Either way, if we sell out, probably a crowd of 45k in the dome

Very very impressive

"Not to be Debbie downer….but there are lots of tickets available on the secondary markets. Lots.

100%, this is going to be like the Kansas "sell out" a few weeks ago. A real good size crowd but in no way an actual sell out. An SU employee just noted that SU feels there will be about 40K actual buts in seats for Sat as of now. That # sounds a little low based on the informaiton to date but we will see.

Not to be Debbie downer….but there are lots of tickets available on the secondary markets. Lots.
So you don’t think 1500 takes that into account, and also , at least with stub hub, the seats appear on the TM map.

100%, this is going to be like the Kansas "sell out" a few weeks ago. A real good size crowd but in no way an actual sell out. An SU employee just noted that SU feels there will be about 40K actual buts in seats for Sat as of now. That # sounds a little low based on the informaiton to date but we will see.
Do you just spend time looking for ways to put a negative take on things, Everybody is giddy about this game , let it ride !!

Will it be a sellout? Or a “Rutgers Sellout?”
hey this could be a new thing, not just for ticket sales. for example:

Tennessee is playing Iowa. the announcers say "Tennessee runs an explosive up-tempo offense and Iowa runs a Rutgers offense"

That makes sense to me looking at the resale maps. 80% show rate is generally normal and shouldn't be seen as a negative if the building doesn't look completely full.

Do you just spend time looking for ways to put a negative take on things, Everybody is giddy about this game , let it ride !!

I was responding to someone else's post, you may want to go back and give it a read again. It's not negative to acknowledge this isn't goign to be an actual sell out, every rational SU fan knows its not goign to be. 42-44K is more then sufficient for Saturday and a great turnout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom